What's your jam right now?

Mr****

Posted
Tuesday at 05:41 PM, Jarod1989 said:
G***. My jam is g*** 🍇

🤣 That's crazy, who has g*** jam!? 😜

Posted
Thursday at 12:13 AM, DarianKelani said:

My jams right now & lately? I love a lot of Old Skool jams!!!!!!

Ghost Love Score by Nightwish (Finnish Symphonic metal group) prefer the singer Floor to Tarja but I love both versions of the song! YouTube has both versions on video LIVE. The song is 10+ minutes of perfection.

Desire by Gene Loves Jezebel; reminds me of being a ***ager in the 80's.

Dance Tonight by Lucy Pearl; That is one of the greatest openings to a song ever for me.

Nocturnal Me by Echo & the Bunnymen; Its quite the moody song. Young ones think that song was made for the show "Stranger Things."  I have to laugh & educate them because the song came out in 1986. I love my Alternative, New Romantic music from that era.

Just a Little Lovin' by Carmen McRae; Its one of the best jazzy R & B songs ever.

Sail On by The Commodores/Lionel Richie; The Commodores are pretty funky but they laid down some serious soul back in the 70's as well.

No Matter What You Do by Diana Ross & Al B. Sure; Just a beautiful soul jam duet!

Just the Way You Are by Barry White; He puts more soul & emotion into it than Billy Joel ever could. Best remake of a song ever.

Essence by Wizkid & Tems; Still into this one honestly, so good.

After All by Al Jarreau; One of the best soul & scat singers ever.

I love all of Prince's catalogue so I can't just pick one song, so hard to do with him. One of the top musicians in the History of music. Purple Rain & 1999 were 2 of the best complete albums in history. You can fight me nicely if you want~

That's a full spotify playlist right there!! 🤣

Posted
Thursday at 07:47 PM, phantum said:
Love and Happiness by Al Green from I’m Still In Love With You
Those horns, the high hat, and the lick!

How do you mend a broken heart is my Al Green of choice, flipped my shit when it was finally featured in a film and a classic to boot - book of Eli 👌🏼

Posted
36 minutes ago, MrMako said:

It's a thing - Yes I did have to google it to find out :P

Posted

Now got Three Hours by Nick Drake, I Got The... by Labi Siffre, and From Protest to Resistance by Conflict all stuck in my head.

Three extremely different songs, hahaha.

Posted
On 4/23/2023 at 10:18 AM, MrMako said:

Don't hate on us in the US who have the superior g*** jam, to your marmalade.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Posted
Nasty (Extended Version) by Russ. So👋🏽good👋🏽
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

A Day In The Life - Wes Montgomery

Posted
All the good girls go to hell.. by Billie Eilish
Posted
Soundgarden Big dumb sex
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Soundgarden big dumb sex
Posted

My boyfriend and I like to party and it keeps us up late late lol and I always get goofy and absolutely love to sing along and laugh my a** off to the B52s Love Shack!!!
It doesn't sound as funny as it is in person but we die laughing 🤣 😂 😆

Posted

Extreme's latest track, "Other Side Of The Rainbow".

I heard it once at the weekend, didn't even rate it that much but it was there playing round and around in my head when I woke up on Monday morning. Hasn't really left since - I finally listened to it for the second time today 😆

Posted
If the link won't work in the comments, the song that I can't get out my head is, 'Tear You Apart' by She Want's Revenge..Keep dancing little vixen, daddy can't hardly wait..
Posted

Tools Aenima album has been my earworm for a few days... not even sure why but its stuck 🤪

Posted
This should ways be in the list somewhere...Closer--NIN