Pirecings. Tattos N body mods

Ch****

Posted
I’ve got my left ear stretched only to 10 mm and a nose ring. Nothing crazy really. I just liked it. I’ve wanted tattoos but never been sure enough about what I want
Posted
Tattoos have always been a weird turn on for me, Having beautiful art on all the time! There are certain offensive tattoos that definitely aren’t it though.
I personally have 5 so far and three nose piercings plus my ears stretched alittle.
Posted

I do like ink on my partners I find it sexy. But the ink as to be well  done. Iv seen some badly done ink.

Tounge splitting looks so cool. But there's no we're iv come across in England to get it done.

There was a tattooist,  pirecer, body mods person in Wolverhampton England called Dr Death.  But he got shut down an sent to prison for I think 3 years for doing body modifications. The people who he did the body modifications on didn't want him arrested they did not go an press charges it was the local council an police who pressed charges. It made the papers in England.  

So know iv not been able to find any one who does body modifications. 

Posted
It is definitely a kink for some people... I love play piercing, have been keen to do artistic cutting/scarification and branding for some more permanent marks. But tattoos/body mods are just becoming a lot more accepted and mainstream, and things like playpiercing are becoming more common - I fairly often see professional piercers doing corset piercings and stuff on social media now
Posted
I love giving my subs piercings that they want. I also pierce myself, I had 6 genital piercings a couple years ago. Down to just one now, but planning on building it back up!
Posted
1 hour ago, Theonlyme13 said:

I love giving my subs piercings that they want. I also pierce myself, I had 6 genital piercings a couple years ago. Down to just one now, but planning on building it back up!

Are you qualified to do them 

Posted
I have all sorts of tattoos and piercings.
My favorite piercing that I have is a Jacob's ladder.
Posted
Ever since i covered most of my body in ink, over 10 years ago, I became extremely popular/ in demand. It also boosted my confidence quite a lot. It made it easier for me to Dom.
The « big tiddy goth girlfriend » meme trend also pushed people toward me.

Not complaining though, i like the attention.

As for tattoo style i notice the evolution in styles. Right now i am crazy for big black pieces… i am in the process of covering up my arts with stylish black out pieces.
My favourites tattoos are my black piece on my neck/throat/chin and my pentacle on my hand 🤘
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted

Hi any one had or got there nipples pireced if so can you be so kind as to drop me a pm.

Master as made it known to me he would very much like me to get my nipples pireced. So I have all sorts of questions.  Ty for reading my post have a blessed day

Posted
Personally, piercings and getting tattoos are kinky for me, I love the way getting a tattoo or piercing feels
  • 1 month later...
Posted
At the beginning of chatting to someone new always ask how they feel about a woman with tattoos cause I’ve always been told a lot of men don’t like it
Personally though , I’ve not come across one