Disabled and kinky life

Posted
6 hours ago, Sting-ATL said:

I'm in a wheelchair. I'm a Dom and have an impact sub and a pillow princess. I posted pictures of my subs being restrained and some p*ssy play and got a strike.  The BDSM community is pretty open-minded, but still, I'm discriminated against, and accessibility is an issue with some munches and some dungeons. Most women would not choose a guy in a wheelchair. I'm in my 50s and have had a penis implant surgery and I can stay hard for hours.  There are devotees or AKA Devs. People who love wheelchair users. I tried joining a few Dev groups, but somehow, no female Devs are in Atlanta but I did attract a lot of gay Devs. I'm straight, and a gay dev telling me he wants to have a spinal cord *** for a year or two is insulting. Then he asked me if I had a spare wheelchair. I said, "No," I had backup wheelchairs I might need. I personally would steer clear of the devotees, but it might work for you. Search "Paradevo". Start going to munches and dungeons in your area. I usually go to 2-3 munches a week. I use Fet Life to find the real munches. I have gotten two strikes in a week and never had any before, and I hope I do not get a strike here. Ask me anything. If it's too personal, then DM. 

Thank you, I really appreciate it and I will take you up on your offer. I just might be a naive when it comes to people in this community, I thought that people would be a bit more receptive. Like I said it’s not that I haven’t found some I’m just shocked at the unwillingness to even talk and get to know me first before deciding it’s not for them, of course, I completely understand peoples uncomfortableness, especially if they don’t have someone in their life with a disability, but it’s just weird to me, how people react, even though I seemingly fit what they are looking for .

Posted
1 hour ago, ShyJay33 said:
I’m upfront about it as well, and yeah, having a disability might be offputting for some people, but that just means anyone who does show genuine interest is worth getting to know. 

And yes, you are 100% correct and I will be moving forward with that mentality.

Posted
I am planning to go do a few clubs in London if anyone’s from the area and has it already done this. Would you mind giving me recommendations cheers in advance. 
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
In a wheelchair and getting surgery soon but interested in a sex party. How to keep it safe for my ankle and covid?
Sting-ATL
Posted

Atlanta has 2-4 munches a week; these can be found on Fetlife. Most munches are in restaurants are accessible.

The Dungeons and not so accessible:

• Club 1763 is 100% closed down.
  • The Farm is a farm with an upper dungeon. One big step to get into a 3-car garage down the hill is the barn, which has a steep ramp, not exactly ADA, but someone is there to push. There are some BDSM activities in the house, which are eight steps; I'm carried up.
  • The Sinners and Saints dungeon is, I guess, gone, with T being in trouble with the ATL community. It was held in a 140-year-old church in downtown Atlanta.   
  • I posted the Dark Haven, which is now out of business.
  • I also posted that Tokyo Valentino is a bit dodgy. 
  • Defiant Players meets on the first Friday in a biker bar.
  • The rest are private house parties which are a hit or miss accessibility wise. 

My favorite munches:

• SAM or Sugarloaf Area Munch meets monthly in Duluth
  • Kennesaw Kinskters meets monthly near Maietta Square
  • HOT Hothouse Slosh meets monthly at a Brewery in Lawrenceville
  • Trivia Munch meets weekly in Sugar Hill
  • AASS or Atlanta Area Spanking Society, meets monthly in Dunwoody
  • Cobb Munch meets monthly in Kennesaw
  • Woodstock Alternative Munch meets in Woodstock.
  • I just started my munch called  The Peach Munch. in Peachtree Corners.

Sometimes I go to these:

• Alpharetta Munch meets monthly
  • DAM or Decatur Area Munch meets monthly
  • N.A.K.E.D. educational Munch meets monthly in Woodstock
  • Hiram Munch meets monthly
  • Gwinnett Munch meets in Duluth bi-weekly or twice monthly.
  • There are more in the Greater Atlanta Area, out further. Just ask me.

DM me if you have any questions regarding accessible munches or getting vetted for a dungeon.

Sting-ATL
Posted

My page on KinkD and Feeld has only close up pictures of me. But I see if they are a member here on Fetish or Fetlife where I have pictures of me in a wheelchair. On the other site they allow me to post pictures of my subs (even with my hands and my same leather chaise lounge). Last Thursday I had a sub take a selfie with me caning her. I think I can post those here. I got 3 points in a month and I am a bit shy to post anything here. 

Posted
I totally understand, I will check them out
  • 1 month later...
Posted
I'ma disabled veteran, with EDS, an some other issues, got kaboomed in Afghanistan. Just beat thyroid cancer as well! But I love the kink side, I'm a little at heart, an a td:dl. So it also helps with coping to being taking care of.