Primal ideas for disabled predator?

Posted
Hi all! I'm very interested in primal play, have yet to really hunt or be hunted.

My nesting partner is prey at heart, a real bunnyboy, so I'd like to talk to him about hunting him sometime. Problem is, he's stronger and faster and better at hiding than I am, though we both have our own disabilities. Any ideas? I'm thinking I could set some harmless traps?
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
I apologise because this is probably very much not what you are looking for but rather all that comes to mind at this time (and not knowing what is within your capabilities OP):

You could try storytelling/psychological domination, with them on the bed while you tease them (or out in the woods if you have an appropriate place/private property you could venture to).

If you're comfortable there exists a bunch of fanfiction or fictional primal play erotica you could read to him, or use for ideas.

For certain acts you can add physical elements, such as tying him up and tugging on ropes for scenes involving being ensnared in a trap.
Other examples include applying pressure to scruff of the neck, biting, blindfolding.

For more physical play you could use blindfolds or hobbling to create a physical disadvantage for your partner and "level" the playing field.

Or, maybe a little less erotic but you can shoot him with a nerf gun XD