THREE WISHES TO THE KINKY GENIE

bc****

Posted
19 hours ago, TallBastard said:
1. To be the best Dom I can possibly be
2. To learn from my mistakes, lest I repeat them
3. Free the genie

How awesome of you to think of the Genie. I appreciate that comment/consideration more than any other. 🖤❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥

Posted
1. Find a good dom that I can trust and submit to instead of the fake the people just wanting to fu*k. 2. Move away and start my life over and just get away from all of the bad memories 3. Be happy and be the best bratty sub I can be
Posted
1. A smoking hot girl to be my sex doll
2. Have a week off work to play with my new doll
3. Unlimited memory storage for all the movies we make during that week 🔥🫦🤤
Posted
Wednesday at 01:22 PM, NexumSange said:

How awesome of you to think of the Genie. I appreciate that comment/consideration more than any other. 🖤❤️🔥❤️🔥❤️🔥

I take, therefore I give. This is the way.

Posted
1) a dominant man to marry me 2) enough *** so we don’t need to work and can stay home having fun together 3) good health. No point having the above without the health to enjoy it
Posted
1: my dream sex dungeon
2: a dom or 2 who I respect and trust and who can tame me
3: to be baby smooth and hair free everywhere but my head and eyebrows
Posted
On 5/2/2023 at 10:08 PM, FatefulDestiny said:

1. Stop falling for the people who hurt me.

2. Be happy

3. Actually find a person to whom I can submit.

Unfortunately they’re rather tame wishes but also they don’t come true 🤷🏼‍♀️

I'm sure they will, hopefully soon. 

Posted

Great health and happiness round a** and a freak

Posted
Wish 1 : nasty dom who loves facesitting and farts
Wish 2 : Nasty sub that I can control and do anything I want to
Wish 3 : Girl who’s down to try anything and everything with me throughout a full day
Posted
To be gang banged by a few tranny’s 2to be pegged by a few femdom’s with big strap is,3 to be gang banged by a few total tops.
Posted
Wish 1: a dom who loves face sitting
Wish 2: a sub who loves anal and watersports
Wish 3: someone to make me their sex slave. Drain me of all my cum then *** me to keep going until they're satisfied
Posted
1. Turn me into a beautiful girl for48 hours.2. Limousine to the navy docks. 3 do not allow me to say no for 48 hours.
Posted
1. DP since I haven't found anyone willing to be rubbing balls with another guy while I'm stuffed.
2. A dominant who's willing to take their time to show me the ropes.
3. Being throughly satisfied.
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
Woman into feminization, to be gangbanged by 15 or 20,to be publicly pegged
Posted
Filling my sex bucket list helping others with theirs and to start another list
Posted
Spit roasted by a Femdom and a guy.
Turned into a girl for a day and just go ham.
Topping someone for a whole day including having them dressed, plugged, collared, and wear a vibe for me as we go out
Posted
1 have perfect health (It's not kinky to have a back *** and be disabled by it)
2 hentai shape-shifting girlfriend? (Is that technically kinky)
3 if the genie can't do those things send me back to my 16 year old self with all my current knowledge so I can fix where I went wrong in the past. (Not kinky but definitely would fix a lot of my issues)
  • 3 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Posted
1... To be a cis female. 2. To be used sexually til exhaustion by multiple people. 3 public sexual *** while some public people start to get aroused and finish on me
Posted
I just wish to have an awesome experience with one of theses amazing ladies on here it's hard to get someone's attention on here
Posted
1. To get one days, worth of guitar lessons from my idol Chuck Schuldiner (RIP)
2. A lifetime of good health
3. A cure for my eye condition, now that I think about it not really aren’t very kinky wishes Are they  
Posted

To be allowed to breastfeed from 3beautiful woman'. To have round jiggle a** and really big tits

Posted

To wake every day a renewed, younger healthier version of me than I am now. Like: me but physically healthy, cis and twentyfive. So no matter if I am clumsy and break a leg, the next day it is fresh again as I reboot daily. 

This immortality would perhaps wear on me after time though so my second wish is that I get to have my third wish not now but in fifty years, when I have come to understand the consequences of my first wish.