THREE WISHES TO THE KINKY GENIE

bc****

Posted
For good luck in my upcoming assessments for my commercial cooking qualifications, and while we’re on the subject help me find a placement so I can tick off my required hours in an industrial kitchen? Last I don’t know maybe just to meet a patient and understanding person to help guide me through my kink journey or something
  • 2 months later...
Posted
To find a girl that will do anything no limits, to find a misso that won’t leave after a month, to have even more *** then I do rn
Posted
I wish to find a female primal hunter, who is also pray, but can be as aggressive as myself or handle my aggression. But one that also likes to be a degraded pet, but only during play. I want that individual to also be my equal in life.
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
My first wish would be to become and stay a young sexy 26 yr old cis woman. Second would be unlimited ***. I like what someone else said, I’ll save my the 3rd for 50 yrs down the road to see if I liked being 26 forever.
Posted
1. To be able to turn into anybody I want at anytime. 2. A million dollars that replenishes so I can buy sexy cloths and sex toys. 3. A four person hot tub that is always full of warm cum that replenishes.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Wish#1 Become a Billionaire series with a perfect private sex room
Wish 2 Buy land for family
Wish 3 Start a black-owned Safe sex dungeon
Posted

Wish #1 become a billionaire to support a family. Wish #2 get laid I have been in so long as well being owned by a mistress.Wish #3 a bigger d**k

• 3 weeks later...
Posted
Wish1. Become a millionaire to support a family 2. A Mistress 3. To open a safe sex dungeon in my hometown
Posted
#1 a beautiful woman with amazing feet
#2 my own fully loaded music studio
#3 become a billionaire
Posted
#1 more attractive / better body
#2 switch between gape and tight
#3 have a clone to live my regular life so I can stay in kink mode
Posted
1. No more Anxiety or big ***s
2. The power to sleep whenever I want for however long I choose, while dreaming anything I want to
3. I'd like to be in the 1% and make some big sneaky changes.