Tipps what to do with my Sub at a kinky Femdom party

Miss_Marina

Miss_Marina
Posted

Hi community, as I only made experience in 1-1 in a more home or private studio atmosphere so far, and I’ll be on a public kink bdsm “disco” party including dancing, I am looking for to do‘s or possible games with my sub.

what have you been doing with your sub or if you are a sub, your Dom made you do? Thanks you your ideas :)

Posted
Wear concealed toys (optionally with remote control devices)

Go for a walk, leash your sub or cuff them

Position Training

Since I am kind of a petplayer, anything like „apportieren“

Human furniture?

And that is probably where you can get creative yourself ^-^
  • 1 month later...
Lvetousemouth
Posted

Been ***d to service the entire party then made into the party toilet

• 2 months later...
Posted
On 5/23/2023 at 8:53 AM, Lvetousemouth said:

Been ***d to service the entire party then made into the party toilet

oh yes that's a classic

Posted

leave restrained for others to use, or *** the sub to be a servant nd everyone has punishment rights for poor service

• 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
Posted

too late but leash/walk him him have to tricks/show off

• 6 months later...
photoiowa
Posted
On 4/20/2023 at 3:39 PM, Miss_Marina said:

Hi community, as I only made experience in 1-1 in a more home or private studio atmosphere so far, and I’ll be on a public kink bdsm “disco” party including dancing, I am looking for to do‘s or possible games with my sub.

what have you been doing with your sub or if you are a sub, your Dom made you do? Thanks you your ideas :)

I have attended some Fem parties but the dynamic gets awkward when not every male sub or Domme is about the same things. I am curious what you came up with. Some of the more successful activities I have seen or heard of were.

1. massage competition, --- as debated for a consensus. 

2. Cooking, Drinks or service competition... over the night service subs are rated on their attention to their Dom and those the Dom has allowed service.

3.  Kinky arts and crafts. 

4. Scene competition. criteria for voting are things like connection. creativity, sensuality, attention to detail. safety, openness, inclusion etc etc.