Fisting tips

Ta****

Posted
I've done a lot of research and read plenty of blogs etc, so I'm not naive or anything. I haven't done it yet, but really want to be fisted so I'm looking for any tips, lube brands you love, first timer mistakes to avoid! Anything else you think would be important to know!

*I want to BE fisted but would still love tips to pass on to the partner who does it.

*I want to be fisted vaginally not anally
Posted
Message VKD he is THE KING 👑 of 👊
Posted
Il show you if you want any tips lol 😂 make sure you very wet start with two fingers then 4 work it in gentle and enjoy xxx 💦💦
Posted
Add me and I’ll tell you my experience with doing it xx
Posted
It's very much about taking it slowly, and the fister being very aware of you, going at your pace and listening to your verbal and non-verbal signs.
Taken slowly and gradually it can be a very intimate and pleasurable experience - rushed and there are no end of potential issues and risks.
It's important you are ready, comfortable and sufficiently aroused before trying.
Build up to it slowly by having your partner use toys or just a couple of fingers, and slowly increasing the number of fingers, along with plenty of lube, you can never have too much lube - water based ones are good.
When you feel you're ready to try - have your partner make a duck shape with their hands, all of their fingers and thumb bunched together, and slowly slide them in as far as you are comfortable with, knuckles towards your bottom - work them slowly in and out to the knuckles or however far you are comfortable with.
Once *you* feel you're ready to take it further and go past the knuckles, have your partner hold still and you push onto them, rather than them push into you. You might wan.t to have them gently twist their hand back and forth while you do so, but either way take your guide from your body and how you feel.
Once you're past the knuckles the rest should follow naturally.
Once they're inside they can ball their hand into a fist or keep it as it was, but take a moment to relax and get used to the feel, tell them not to move until you are ready and certainly don't have them pound in and out straight away, again take your cues from your body and how you feel - the first time all you may want is to feel it inside you, or you may just want gentle movements either in and out or rotating slightly.
Can't emphasise enough though how important it is to take it slowly and to use lots of lube.
Posted
3 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

It's very much about taking it slowly, and the fister being very aware of you, going at your pace and listening to your verbal and non-verbal signs.
Taken slowly and gradually it can be a very intimate and pleasurable experience - rushed and there are no end of potential issues and risks.
It's important you are ready, comfortable and sufficiently aroused before trying.
Build up to it slowly by having your partner use toys or just a couple of fingers, and slowly increasing the number of fingers, along with plenty of lube, you can never have too much lube - water based ones are good.
When you feel you're ready to try - have your partner make a duck shape with their hands, all of their fingers and thumb bunched together, and slowly slide them in as far as you are comfortable with, knuckles towards your bottom - work them slowly in and out to the knuckles or however far you are comfortable with.
Once *you* feel you're ready to take it further and go past the knuckles, have your partner hold still and you push onto them, rather than them push into you. You might wan.t to have them gently twist their hand back and forth while you do so, but either way take your guide from your body and how you feel.
Once they're inside they can ball their hand into a fist or keep it as it was, but take a moment to relax and get used to the feel, tell them not to move until you are ready and certainly don't have them pound in and out straight away, again take your cues from your body and how you feel - the first time all you may want is to feel it inside you, or you may just want gentle movements either in and out or rotating slightly.
Can't emphasise enough though how important it is to take it slowly and to use lots of lube.

I came to write all of this exactly, couldn't agree more.

The other thing about taking time to build is that you may not get there on day 1 or day 100.  Your muscles need time to get used to stretching.

Imagine it's like doing the splits.  Most people who can't do it won't drop to the floor on day 1, it takes time to get there.  Have patience.  The stretch to however far you can do now can still be a pleasurable ***.

Posted

Sorry to tag her but @Bunnybootysubbrat would be the one person I would go to for this! I know it's a kink of hers, and I have learned a good few things from her in the chatroom on this. Having a vagina I guess she can help with any hints or tips. She is the Queen for me on this and will always be my go to if I want helps or tips. Nice girl with a nice toosh also ;) haha xx

Posted

I am also following for replies and tips, as me and my partner have dabbled with this in the past and yet I haven't quite been able to achieve this yet. Cant get past that thumb and knuckle no matter how hard we have tried. I can only describe it as giving birth in reverse haha. But I do want to try again sometime so I will follow for that :)

Posted
In my experience its all about being gentle, taking your time and plenty of lube.
Posted

I was fingering someone a few weeks back & she was really enjoying it. There for a third finger went it ( I find it harder to play with the g-spot with more fingers). She was really loving it...So I put in a 4th finger & her moans got louder. I waited a while & slid in everything els . Every part of me was shocked at what I was doing but she seemed happy. Even though I now really wasnt sure what to do.
The next day I just kept looking at my hand & thinking "fuuuuck that was inside someone. Its ***y MASSIVE".

Posted
Love this topic!
I never in my wildest dreams thought id have a womans hand in my butt but not just once but several times and cannot wait for it to happen again!
Plenty of water lube and work your way into it.
It takes time to stretch yourself safely and i dont just mean during one session.
Stretch and heal stretch and heal over weeks.
Each weekend i have plenty of anal play and almost jump straight into to big toys.
Slow and steady wins the race.
You will love it!
Posted

Basically everything @gemini_man said and even MORE lube. It can be done without but I’d STRONGLY recommend you don’t. 

Don’t try to push past any ***, this is your body’s way of telling you you NEED to stop and come back to it another day. This is not a case of *** for pleasure. 

You can have injuries from fisting despite what people will tell you. I have a cervical ectropian and I have a little spotting sometimes but I know what it is and why. Anything should be checked out - it is possible to sustain perineal injuries, tears, cervical/vaginal trauma, labial tears and even prolapses. I am not saying any of this to put you off, I’m saying that you MUST get checked out if you feel anything is wrong. 

Done right fisting is amazing, one of my most memorable experiences was being fisted and turning from lying on my back onto all fours with his hand still in me then up onto my knees. Done badly it’s ***ful and dangerous. 

Good luck and enjoy x

Posted
I've always found, starting with wearing latex type glove, with plenty of fisting specific lube, makes life much easier when starting out with fisting.

Build up gradually with toys to condition the stretching that is needed & then use a gloved hand, just take your time & don't rush & it does help when starting out if the hand in question doesn't belong to someone 6'2 with shovels for hands, a smaller hand does help when starting out.
Posted

Just go slow and plenty of lube. Some of the special lubes for it are good but they’re not vital. It’s also in the angle you go in at, using a kind of gentle rocking motion. 

Posted
Work ya way in slow and gentle don’t *** it
PebblePebble
Posted

a few more tips

whilst it IS important for the person being fisted to be comfortable, imo it is MORE important that the person DOING the fisting is comfortable.

the fister should accept that they could be wrist deep for some time :)

i usually suggest the fister either sit with their back against a wall, or in a sturdy dining style chair with the fistee at the foot end of the bed.

whilst hand size and nail care are important, mind set of the fistee WILL affect the process more than hand size.

some days even a tiny hand will go no where, other days your hand will almost feel swallowed

remember, a tiny movement is huge inside someone so the last thing you need it to be crampy or twitchy

so choose yaself a comfy spot :)

Posted
1 hour ago, Chloebear said:

Just go slow and plenty of lube. Some of the special lubes for it are good but they’re not vital. It’s also in the angle you go in at, using a kind of gentle rocking motion. 

Special lube has been mentioned a couple of times, can someone let me know what is special about it please?

PebblePebble
Posted
2 minutes ago, UK_Knight said:

Special lube has been mentioned a couple of times, can someone let me know what is special about it please? i personally like id millenium and id glide

Posted
1 hour ago, PebblePebble said:

a few more tips

whilst it IS important for the person being fisted to be comfortable, imo it is MORE important that the person DOING the fisting is comfortable.

the fister should accept that they could be wrist deep for some time :)

i usually suggest the fister either sit with their back against a wall, or in a sturdy dining style chair with the fistee at the foot end of the bed.

whilst hand size and nail care are important, mind set of the fistee WILL affect the process more than hand size.

some days even a tiny hand will go no where, other days your hand will almost feel swallowed

remember, a tiny movement is huge inside someone so the last thing you need it to be crampy or twitchy

so choose yaself a comfy spot :)

I hadn't even considered how uncomfortable the person doing the fisting might be! Thanks for pointing that out

Bunnybootysubbrat
Posted
11 hours ago, Finally_Jen said:

Sorry to tag her but @Bunnybootysubbrat would be the one person I would go to for this! I know it's a kink of hers, and I have learned a good few things from her in the chatroom on this. Having a vagina I guess she can help with any hints or tips. She is the Queen for me on this and will always be my go to if I want helps or tips. Nice girl with a nice toosh also ;) haha xx

Awwww jen jen thanks 🤭❤️ xx

Bunnybootysubbrat
Posted

My advice would be take it slow and enjoy the build up and as each finger stretch you . I also found being extremely turned on helps and even if you do get really wet still use lube as the lube will help that little bit more.

No if you're being fisted by another person then id suggest start with fingers then gradually buildup with them adding each finger at a time i found i don't really need lube till the last part to finally get the whole fist in. 

But i got the urge to want to do it myself cus i do like the stretch and with me having sharp pointy nails  and hard to get your arm in the position for your hand to go in i bought fisting dildos. So i have 3 currently i got two of them off ebay. One fist one and the other i call the pointy hand cus this one is the one i use first to gradually build up to a fist then i switch to the fist dildo after. Theyre really good to for anyone starting off as the hands of the fist isnt that big. The 3rd one i cant remember where i got it from but its a  bigger fist and its the one I used last. 

Posted
In my experience best to set the mood get nice and relaxed extremely horny lots of lube and go very slowly. I found sex before but with out orgasms and lots of play helped aswell but everyone's different.
Posted
Yesterday at 07:29 AM, gemini_man said:

Wow that's er...very informative and got me a little hot 🥵 under the collar...

🔥🔥🔥🚒🚒🚒