Advice required please - newbie foot queen

Sub_Molly

Posted

Hey all,

I’ve been contacted by a guy on POF who has asked me to sell pics of my feet and also to be live on cam with him telling him what to do while wiggling my toes etc.

He’s said he’s happy to pay for this and that the price is up to me but I have no idea what the “going rate” is for something like this.  

He has offered £175 if I go over to his for a foot rub but I don’t think I would be comfortable doing that. Pics and videos are fine for me though. Any advice from other foot queens or foot slaves would be appreciated. 

This isn’t something I sought out but seems like a good opportunity to earn some extra cash on the side. 

Mods: I am not advertising and just want some advice from other members but if this isn’t allowed please delete. X

Posted

OK - here's my view.

Definitely do not go to his for a foot rub - although the price looks fair, you do need to have and maintain boundaries.

There are a lot of guys who try to be manipulative with *** - that, they'll see pros as being "too expensive" and so try to "make a deal" with someone who isn't a Pro to get what he wants on the cheap whilst, as you say, it's potentially cash on the side.

For pictures - a lot depends on what he wants and what you feel they are worth.  Certainly for custom pictures, we're probably talking around £20 for a small set. 

For cam - if he uses a cam site it's easily £1-£2 per minute.  You could probably agree a fixed/max length for a price based on that.  £15-£20 for 10 minutes is not unreasonable and don't allow your boundaries to be pushed in terms of what you will do or the length of the call.   If he wants more/longer then he can pay.

ALWAYS take cash up front.  Do not use Paypal.  

Posted
Eyemblacksheep if you don't recommend PayPal what would you recommend I'm in same situation as this person xx
Posted

payments can be very difficult to sort out because so many are anti-sex worker.  (and even if you think you're "just selling photos" you are still ultimately a sex-worker and certainly these sites will see it that way also) 

some people have been finding luck with cash app.

others use amazon gift vouchers but make it very clear for the person not to put in revealing info on what it's for.  I'd also recommend an email address under a pseudonym so you don't give away personal info

there are better bets if you're likely to receive many payments or do this long term including : open a business account in a pseudonym (I've got one) or use one of the trusted clip or cam sites.  What you lose in commission you can gain via control

Posted
i would be wiggling the hell out my toes...girl please