Does any man get aroused by paying some woman's whims? Is that finfet?

rascayoo

Posted

My dom shaved my head and after that I went to a pub. A girl with very long hair asked me for paying her drink. I accepted because the fact of thinking subservient in that context makes me horny.

After that, I fantasize about paying a woman for dying her hair to a really different color, especially to an unnatural one. I find that some of them tweet it when they are thinking to dye their hair, but what happened the times I have paid for that on-line? They "change their mind" after that and they didn't dye their hair. I don't know if any sub likes that lack of seriousness, but I hate that and it makes me regret to have send them ***.

I don't get aroused if I can't see the result of what I payed.

Any other experience with it?

GoldenAreolas
Posted
Finfet? What's that? I dyed my hair blonde before bc my bf at the time paid for it & I High key want to get my hair colored purple and pink soon
I think it's interesting that that turns you on.
Posted
Don’t you mean being a Findom? Personally I find it repulsive and nothing turns me off more
Posted
Coloured hair are A LOT of care if you want to keep em bold and radiant. Also it is somewhat of a life commitment since some employers do not allow them.
If you like findom, there are plenty of sites that have verified users. Though i dunno if a Dom will take your request.
BruiseWayne
Posted
26 minutes ago, Unholy-Mali said:

Coloured hair are A LOT of care if you want to keep em bold and radiant. Also it is somewhat of a life commitment since some employers do not allow them.
If you like findom, there are plenty of sites that have verified users. Though i dunno if a Dom will take your request.

There's plenty of submissives out that who want you to 'spoil' them too though. So if you like paying *** for someone to do things for you you can go that route.

Posted
All women are goddesses and deserve to be respected as such 💚 and I support women as much as I can. However I can't say that it arouses me.
Posted
In my opinion, Findom is repulsive and disgusting, a big No Go and nothing turns me off more. But hey, to each his own.
Posted

Gentle reminder - whilst we don't allow FinDom on this site, we also don't allow shaming - be guarded with your comments please.

Posted
*** and Kink don’t mix! Kink is meant to be fun, exciting, and sexually pleasing by both parties. Both parties intimately engaging in playful experiences. After your mind and body should be satisfied and stress-free. You shouldn’t be worrying about “am I going to get ripped off” if this is your kink you need to find a TPE sub. Someone who enjoys a partner having total control over their life, from what they wear, what they look like and in your case how they style their hair. You can still pay for their cut, if *** is part of the kink for you.
Posted
6 hours ago, GoldenAreolas said:

Finfet? What's that? I dyed my hair blonde before bc my bf at the time paid for it & I High key want to get my hair colored purple and pink soon
I think it's interesting that that turns you on.

I don't know the exact name of my kink. I thought that finfet could be the most similar word to define it.

It's a turn on because it means that I've worked to make that girl shows off her hair in contrast of I've never paid to dye my hair.

Posted
6 hours ago, Unholy-Mali said:

Most girls I've seen with unnatural coloured hair work as hairdresser, waitress, ... but I don't remember to have seen that in a bank, for example.

Posted

I just find the idea of paying for any kind of relationship a bit odd - you haven't really got a connection with someone if they are only doing it for ***.   That said each to their own and I  understand people paying - it's the only way they can get something - or charging - we all gotta eat - just not for me.   That said if any woman wants to offer me ***... 🤣

Posted
You sent someone *** and they didn’t do what they said they would? There’s a word for that - scam.
Posted
34 minutes ago, TallBastard said:

You sent someone *** and they didn’t do what they said they would? There’s a word for that - scam.

Yes, I felt that way.

Posted
1 hour ago, rascayoo said:

Most girls I've seen with unnatural coloured hair work as hairdresser, waitress, ... but I don't remember to have seen that in a bank, for example.

I have coloured hair & tattoos up to my face, i work for the government. But it isn’t the case for everyone. Back 10-15 years ago finding a job with pink hair was nearly impossible.

Posted
7 hours ago, BruiseWayne said:

There's plenty of submissives out that who want you to 'spoil' them too though. So if you like paying *** for someone to do things for you you can go that route.

I find it odd to go like “hey Mistress, dye your hair green for me, here is 100$” i do not see where that actually spoils the sub and where the Dom has actual power in that situation. To me it feels like a reverse power situation.

If they want to pay Doms for crazy coloured hair, they could offer to pay for touch up / refresher of colours cause crazy colours fades quickly, if the Dom does her hair herself, they could pay for the dye, new towels, etc. It wouldn’t be a drastic colour change but it would still be colouring their hair.

Posted

A reminder - again - keep replies on topic.  If you are not into this type of play, then this is not the thread for you.

Posted

there's a lot of guys into it; and yep - I get the angle that you want to see the tangible benefits of what you've paid for - either hair done, nails done, new shoes, whatever 
I think it's important to communicate this when engaging in the play - and if you are paying someone for a hair do or whatever and they don't do it - well, don't engage with play with them again.   Stick with people you know will.  

Posted
Just to clarify, do you establish time feeling each other out and building a foundation figuring out what each wants from the other? Are you a Dom getting off controlling a sub? Or the opposite? Or this is just role playing and you paying for the props? So many questions for me to give a good answer.
Fatkitty4coin
Posted

I love this 🩷❤️🧡💚I understand what your trying to convey 

Posted
18 hours ago, Unholy-Mali said:

I have coloured hair & tattoos up to my face, i work for the government.

Good point, but at least in my country, public work recruitment is done under predefined rules. Another thing is the dress code, but it's good to be free about that.

17 hours ago, Unholy-Mali said:

I find it odd to go like “hey Mistress, dye your hair green for me, here is 100$” i do not see where that actually spoils the sub and where the Dom has actual power in that situation. To me it feels like a reverse power situation.

Yes, that's odd, but it isn't about finding someone who obeys her sub. It's about to find a Dom whose intentions are like that.

9 hours ago, GoddessMadameLoki said:

Just to clarify, do you establish time feeling each other out and building a foundation figuring out what each wants from the other? Are you a Dom getting off controlling a sub? Or the opposite? Or this is just role playing and you paying for the props? So many questions for me to give a good answer.

It's good to take time to know what each one wants, but it isn't always the optimal. For example, I will get more aroused if I know that this girl have always had her hair long and doesn't want guys to grow their hair out. What are disadvanges about that? Her fairs and mine too because the longer time you take for that, the stronger feeling of commitment for people. I don't think this a role play, that's something real and I don't feel controlling, just the opposite.