Planning my role plays

Si****

Posted

I love to plan and organise my role play scenes.
This starts with the role play story in a form of a story board drawn up from discussions with the sub to identify their deepest desires.

This then moves me to planning the scene, where, when and how. I love to create the right settings with props and furnishings. Selecting the right background sound effects to play in the background. Scent is important to me. It triggers the mind so must match the scene. Selecting the lighting, is it just candle light, bonfire if outside, coloured lighting, or just dim lighting.

Then as I’m putting these things into the scene, I find they make the scene write itself. Stirring up my creative juices and taking things to a deeper level. Once done, I write up the invite for my sub. This tells them the rules, what they need to bring, clothing etc. The date is set, the time is given and the anticipation starts to run wild.

However, nothing ever goes completely to plan but that’s half the fun. Things get forgotten, other things pop up in the heat of the moment and new things get added. The scene takes over and becomes its own entity. Constantly ensuring that safety and limits are respected and adhered to.

To set the scene is to play with the mind as well as the flesh. Letting the imagination run wild for a short time. Then before you know it, the hours have passed. That time arrives when you need to pull yourself out of the scene and return back to the real world. Taking time to snuggle, drink and eat something. Chat about things other than the scene as there is plenty of time to reflect and give feedback after a good nights sleep.

Some scenes can take weeks and even months to plan, especially if securing a private outside location or building to match the role play. And yet the scenes are done in a few hours. Lessons are learned, what worked well and what didn’t and more importantly the things that came to mind during. Yet nothing is ever lost as it’s these lessons that will make the next role play even better than the last.

Posted
Chapeau ! Nice to read that there are D-types who do master their craft and art, and who take the time to strive for perfection.
Posted
I have a doctors office style room in my basement. I’ve role-played a few doctor x patient scenario there and for the subs eyes it creates a sense of realism to the scene. When she sees the doctors metal table, all the instruments on the walls, and pictures of anatomy it helps her keep in character longer and if I keep focused in character usually her orgasm intensity is much higher. Knowing she gets to fulfill her fantasy. If you can please the mind first, the body falls in line.
Posted
That sounds awesome Mr. Green, keep up the good work.
Posted
More doms need to think this way that was a beautiful read