A peek into one of mine.

Si****

Posted

I’ve received some messages regarding my forum post ‘planning my Role play’ asking me for some more details. Originally I thought ‘ where’s your own imagination’ but decided I might offer a small look into one of my past scenes. Please note, it is edited and does not reflect the whole scene.

Having chatted with one of my subs, I discovered one of her fantasies of being sacrificed to vampires. Dark,I know! so that got my mind racing. I spent some time finding a location (5 weeks in all) Someone let me use one of their outbuildings on a farm near by. It was perfect. Brick built with a concrete floor, one small window and nothing else. It had been used as a store room for *** feed so needed to be swept out. Whilst at it I cleared out the spiders and cobwebs. The last thing I wanted was her to face those. I lit a citronella candle to drive out any bugs I missed. It was a whole days work but worth it.

I managed to borrow two mannequins. (Harder that one would imagine) Which I dressed in dark cloths and with a roll of black fabric fashioned long robes with tape and staples. I then stuffed some clothes with paper to make one more body shape with a robe on. This one I had to sit on a stool propped in a corner. In the end I bought one second hand mannequin online. In the darkness, they passes off rather well as people. Even I was surprised how real they looked coupled with the Bluetooth speaker hidden by one of them. I had found a sound effect online of people chatting which I had at low volume. So to the casual glance they would appear real people

I covered the window with black plastic and tape to really darken the room. A bunch of candle, carefully placed around the room really finished it off. It took a bit of rearranging of candles to keep the mannequins in the shadows but slowly the room started to looked great.

Lastly, I made an alter. This was a long wooden bench designed for sitting on (the type you found in schools) With a couple of 2x4 boards clamped to the legs to act as spreader bars, it was covered with an old grey bedsheet. A few cushions and I was all set.

I had sent my sub instructions which included time, date and location. She was instructed to wear a white blouse and white knee length skirt (something she didn’t mind getting destroyed from a charity shop) a change of cloths and a few other things.

On the night, I met her at the farms gate and got her to park up. After a cuddle and chat I led her towards the out buildings. She had followed my instructions to the letter and was wearing her blouse and skirt (and nothing else) I slowly tied her hands in front of her and blind folded her. After whispering into her ears I had set the scene.

I then asked her ‘do you know your safe words?’ She replied ‘yes Sir’ I then said ‘ good, tell me then now’. Dear D types, don’t just assume they know them when they answer yes, get them to tell you. People do sometimes forget things. I love my subs to talk and ask questions when we play as long as it’s reasonable and relevant to play. But I also have particular words to signal things so I can check on their levels of comfort both physically and emotionally. I like to know where my playmates heads are at during play. By getting them to tell me the words bring their uses to the front of their minds. I need to know they are happy to use them. I love to mess about and joke so I have a key word that I use to signal being absolutely serious and not joking used to separate me for the character I’m playing when role play happens.

As I led her into the room, she reacted to the sound of the chatter coming from the speaker, but she didn’t say anything. I led her nervously to the makeshift alter and had her lay down. I untied her hands and had her put her arms out to the sides which I tied down. I then tied her legs down parted. I could feel her body reacting to my touch, which signalled to me that her mind was starting to run wild.

I then stood there enjoying the scene. For a short time the room was silent with only the soft dim of chatter from the speaker. I broke the silence with ‘ gentlemen, may I have silence’. At that moment they fell silent ( oh the magic of remote controls). I then approached the alter and said ‘ ah, I think I want to change the blindfold, would hate to get that one dirty’ I slipped the blindfold off. She naturally blinked quickly and lifted her head to look around. I replaced a second blindfold and she whispered ‘ who are these people?’ 

I ignored her question and replied ‘ are you comfortable, would you like a pillow?’ Her reply of ‘ yes Sir’ told me she wasn’t too distressed at the situation but I could tell she was hyper reactive to my touch and words. I could only imagine what was going on in her head regarding the others in the room. I moved to her head and whispered into her ear’ they will not touch you in any way’ ( I wasn’t lying) ‘ I will be right here’

‘Let’s have a better look at our guest’ I said loudly’ I then ripped open her blouse. The buttons flew rather impressively across the room bouncing off the walls. She moaned and took a deep breath at this and squirmed. Her body looked amazing in the dim candle light. Her breasts rising fast with her breathing.

Sorry dear reader, but this scene/role play stops here for you. That night was not only magical for her, but me also. What I can tell you, her response to learning they were mannequins afterwards was interesting. The scene lasted into the night (including aftercare) and we were exhausted both physically and emotionally. It took a few days for me to fully return to normal. It took her a bit longer with sub drop. Loads of aftercare and I stayed with her for a few days until she was back to normal. 

So to summarise. I blew her mind, she loved every second including the mix of suspense, ***, anticipation, and her own mind going places driven purely by what appeared to be real. I discovered more about my deeper desires which I need to open up to a bit more. Lessons learned, flying buttons could take an eye out (you were warned). Have more than one straw to give water to someone tied down (perhaps attached one to the safety cutters so you know exactly where they are) lol I never did find the first straw. More importantly, it didn’t take a lot, a few mannequins, candles and sound effects can change the whole scene. I pride myself on putting the effort into the things I do. This starts with writing your profile. If that’s too much effort, then what hope is there for your play? It really is the smallest thing that can take it to the next level.

Dear E, thank you for letting me share some of our scene with others and I’m looking forward to seeing you next week for lunch. X

Posted
I absolutely love this. I also fantasise about vampirism and glamouring, this would blow my mind. The attention to detail and effort you put in sounds amazing. I think it’s important to put the effort in when setting a scene, the smallest thing really can make the biggest difference. Also got some good ideas there so thank you🖤
Posted
3 minutes ago, pinkymoon said:

I absolutely love this. I also fantasise about vampirism and glamouring, this would blow my mind. The attention to detail and effort you put in sounds amazing. I think it’s important to put the effort in when setting a scene, the smallest thing really can make the biggest difference. Also got some good ideas there so thank you🖤

Thank you for your lovely comment, bonus tip with vampire play, get some play wax (the low temp melt type) get *** red or mix red and black melted wax to make a single dark red wax to use in play (as I do that night) The sudden sting of wax on the skin is like the bite of fangs and the warm wax running over the skin is the flow of ***. In low light, it looks amazing. That’s why I used the old grey bedsheet, didn’t want wax on the man’s floor.

Posted
39 minutes ago, SirGreen said:

Thank you for your lovely comment, bonus tip with vampire play, get some play wax (the low temp melt type) get *** red or mix red and black melted wax to make a single dark red wax to use in play (as I do that night) The sudden sting of wax on the skin is like the bite of fangs and the warm wax running over the skin is the flow of ***. In low light, it looks amazing. That’s why I used the old grey bedsheet, didn’t want wax on the man’s floor.

Oooo I love me some wax play, will definitely be incorporating that. Also like the idea of using fake ***.

Posted
What an amazing scene. Your effort in creating this is very impressive!
Posted
Incredibly creative with an eye to detail. Hopefully Doms can learn from your example!
Quiltykitten
Posted
@4rch This sounds right up your street!
Posted
12 minutes ago, Quiltykitten said:

@4rch This sounds right up your street!

It really is. It sounds similar to an abduction and CNC scene I wrote about a few years ago where I used real people at the start to grab her and tie her down and then speakers to create the illusion they were still in the room and toys, gloves etc to give the impression that different people were touching her etc when it was just the two of us. I love the creativity with this kind of play and how those who are into it have very similar minds. As someone said above, the attention to detail is really important.