Pet hates.

Posted

We all have our different likes & dislikes.

I'm pretty wide range when it come to footwear but I really do hate the current fashion flat mules (often with a Nike or Addida logo) especially when worn with socks.

Not keen about socks either, especially dirty ones.

However, yesterday late in the day, I went to a garden centre/nursery & there was my nemises (speeling ?) - a BBW working there, Nike mules & dirty socks, well very dusty dirty. For some reason I craved for her feet, to be able to massage them after a days hard work, still in those dirty/dusty socks before having them rest on my face, dirt, dust & undoubably a strong scent.

Just wondering why the craving - not my usual although her feet did look wide & meaty.

Anyone else get the odd deviation from their "norms" ?

Posted
Maybe there was something else about her that intrigued you and that made the shoes and socks less important?
Posted
On 5/6/2023 at 9:53 AM, Mine2468 said:

Maybe there was something else about her that intrigued you and that made the shoes and socks less important?

I do sometime see a Lady that "just has it" (whatever that is) that could trample me with anything on her feet.

But never before craved for dirty/dusty/possibly smelly socked feet massaging my face !