After the fancy dress party

Charliesays

Charliesays
Posted

Everyone enjoyed the party especially the girls as all the guys had dressed up as woman and judged by the girls on how they looked. It was to far to drive home that evening so I was staying overnight at a friend's ***s house. She had been saying that I looked better than most of the girls and her boyfriend thought I was a girl at 1st. 

When we got back we had a drink and chatted about everything and anything. Then the girl asked if I had ever had a 3sum which I hadn't so she asked if I would be interested as her and her boyfriend were. After a while the girl had only her skirt on, the boyfriend just his skirt and I still had my dress on but decided not to wear anything under it. Then as I was running my hands over her the boyfriend started moving his hands over my dress which made me nervous. The girl said she can see it was the 1st time a guy touched me and don't worry. She moved beside me and took my hand until she said that I was holding his hard cock. I didn't say anything or move at all when she moved my hand away and I felt her boyfriend move me so I was leaning on the sofa and she said was it the 1st time I had done anything like that which is said it was. Then I felt her boyfriend hold my waist and say that it was his cock I can feel between my cheeks and pushing until it slowly starts with slide inside. I felt his cock move inside and then he said that he could feel it was my first time and then he was bare aswell. Then she said that now I know what it feels like being with a guy and then he said that he was going to come and pushed deeper and held my hip firmly so his hard cock stayed there as he told the girl he was Cumming which I felt and when I had he slowly moved out of me. I don't believe I didn't leave until the next day. I haven't done it before or since but think about it a lot and would love to find a guy I liked who had a nice cock that enjoyed role play and regularly spent time with each other alone secretly. 

Charliesays
Posted

Still can't believe it happened. Lol

Posted
1 minute ago, Charliesays said:

Still can't believe it happened. Lol - sounds like an amazing night, hope you enjoyed it 

Charliesays
Posted

Didn't think I would let alone enjoy it. Or would again with the right guy with a hard cock that looks good.