Shy and kinky

Posted

Been ashamed of my kinky side for a long time it's about time to meet people who enjoys dresses up for fun in latex rubber and what ever they like as long they are safe around the like minded people to make friends to be social

Posted
I was in a shell too and so glad I stepped out of it. It takes the right person and I found my Master. All it takes from you is the courage. You can do it 😁
Posted

I think everyone is a little shy at first but once you work up the courage to take that first step you will never look back

Posted

Good for you for accepting that you have kinky wants. I feel for people who suffer from the conflict between how they know they feel and what they think is supposed to be "right." Whether it be sexual orientation, gender identity, kinks, or a taste for ketchup on your chocolate ice cream, it's all part of what makes us each unique and not simply interchangeable with someone else. The best part is that, whatever personal detail we were fretting over, we're usually not alone. And I'm old enough to say that you're more likely to eventually regret the things you didn't do than the mistaken but well-intended actions you did make. There is nothing wrong or even unusual about wanting to enjoy your life in ways some other people don't share or understand.