I was thinking of getting a onlyfans account but I don't know if I can pull it off

norduk

Posted

I see a lot of people getting attention from this kind of content online.

I was wondering if could do something like that to full fill my desires to please men and everything

But it's kind hard doing something like that without a little help from someone to see my pics and videos to give a opinion

Posted

I think OnlyFans is another platform where there are those who think/wonder if they can make a little *** on the side

the issue isn't so much whether the pictures/videos you do are good - but if people actually know/want to see them which involves spending time promoting yourself and building up a following so that people would want to pay to see more/support you.

Remember once you're in only fans, keeping content up keeps subscribers renewing and that can be a massive task.

Posted
36 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

I think OnlyFans is another platform where there are those who think/wonder if they can make a little *** on the side

the issue isn't so much whether the pictures/videos you do are good - but if people actually know/want to see them which involves spending time promoting yourself and building up a following so that people would want to pay to see more/support you.

Remember once you're in only fans, keeping content up keeps subscribers renewing and that can be a massive task.

I actually think about the task it must be, but I still have the time to make it. I just don't know if I can make public or anything

Posted

so, you can't really advertise on here if you did (and to be honest, I think people on here wouldn't be interested as people interested in seeking out do so other means) so, yeah, the work wouldn't just be in creating an onlyfans but in building a following so that people want to purchase.   It is going to take time....

Posted
10 minutes ago, eyemblacksheep said:

so, you can't really advertise on here if you did (and to be honest, I think people on here wouldn't be interested as people interested in seeking out do so other means) so, yeah, the work wouldn't just be in creating an onlyfans but in building a following so that people want to purchase.   It is going to take time....

Thanks for this, helps a lot

Posted
If you have Instagram that you put certain pics up on and followers put the Onlyfans account details up on there and say you are deleting Insta and if they want to see more of you, in more ways than one, to head over to there. I have two Insta accounts, one for general stuff and one for my modelling pics