Have you tried Gestalt Therapy?  gestaltcoach.au

Nah I haven't. What is it? I've had DBT and CBT x

littlemiss37
Posted
yesdaddyyes im recieving mentalization based therapy and it's helping xx
Posted
On 6/15/2023 at 9:21 PM, YesDaddyYes said:

It is very existential, dealing in awareness of now...

HexedTempest
Posted
This was a very good read. My lady Hex she was just talking about this a few nights ago. She is neurodivergent and the others she will have to tell you. I am BPD2. I deal and in doing so I have become callous in ways. Feel free to DM us if you would like. Good luck and just take it every 5 minutes. We will get through this💖
Posted

I'm also happy to help, no charge for anyone on this forum, it is my passion  

gestaltcoach.au

Posted
On 5/27/2023 at 12:51 PM, YesDaddyYes said:

Also sorry you're struggling too. Hang on in there. If things are getting bad, see your GP.

im open about my bi polar as i find it helps other ppl with mental healt issues  knowing theres someone to talk to but i always say im not a doctor i have found seeking help from a gp and mental healt specailsts to many ppl wont go to there gp but i always tell them to go as it will get worse with out help from a medical proffisinal  ps sorry about the spelling the chat room call it edenese lolol

• 1 month later...
Posted (edited)
On 6/15/2023 at 8:51 PM, YesDaddyYes said:

Gestalt, looks at the whole being in the moment, what is happening right now, and understanding this, it is very powerful, in the way it opens the mind....

Respectfully

gestaltcoach*

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*external link removed
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
On 6/16/2023 at 6:24 PM, HexedTempest said:

This was a very good read. My lady Hex she was just talking about this a few nights ago. She is neurodivergent and the others she will have to tell you. I am BPD2. I deal and in doing so I have become callous in ways. Feel free to DM us if you would like. Good luck and just take it every 5 minutes. We will get through this💖

Hi this was my post on my previous account. Thanks for your lovely words.💖 Sending you love.