Body Shaving

Samischaste

Samischaste
Posted

Is this the right place for a discussion on this? How much of my body hair  should I (a guy) remove and how?  

Samischaste
Posted
4 minutes ago, Odin-TheAllFather said:

Surely it's a matter of preference

Of course it is but I just wondered if I should try it 

Posted
Give it a go if you like, it'll grow back.
Posted
Go for it pal you've nothing to lose. I don't shave my chest but all around my balls I always keep clean shaved and moisturised, just feels more comfortable... Like it's been said its a personal preference
Samischaste
Posted
8 minutes ago, YorkieGent said:

Go for it pal you've nothing to lose. I don't shave my chest but all around my balls I always keep clean shaved and moisturised, just feels more comfortable... Like it's been said its a personal preference

Any reason for not shaving chest?

Posted
I trim it but don't shave it fully, personally I like it and have nevee been asked to do so.
Samischaste
Posted
Right! I’m giving it a go. What is the best way of shaving the different bits?
Posted
I use a standard razor around my balls/cock, gives a nice smooth finish. Chest hair I use clippers first to trim it down and would shave the rest once trimmed. If you're really up for it, go get it waxed off!
Posted
Do what you like on you not what you think others want from you. Love yourself and others can want you for you. Inner love makes you confident in yourself🫶🏼
Samischaste
Posted
1 minute ago, kinkybitchsc said:
Do what you like on you not what you think others want from you. Love yourself and others can want you for you. Inner love makes you confident in yourself🫶🏼

Thanks, that’s a lovely thought

Posted
Same as yorkie, I keep balls smooth and trim everything else. But if you take a razor to the ol meat and two veg, make sure to use a decent one and be gentle. You can cut some tender parts with a shitty razor haha!
Posted
I tend to remove armpit hair (when I can be arsed) as I like to wear vests and it helps keep me less sweaty. Again when I can be arsed I run a cartridge razor over my pubic region and the v above my genitalia. I don’t shave anything else as I’m particularly hirsute and I can’t be bothered ymmv.
Posted
I don’t shave my armpit. Just my genitalia. I shave it when a woman want me to shave it.
  • 10 months later...
Posted
I mean I like body hair on a muscular man. In my perspective muscles and body hair says “manly”. But I don’t mind looking at a muscular frame with no hair. Being able to see muscle definition or tattoos is good too.