Hair removal for a sissy

St****

Posted
Im interested in having very smooth skin. Properly removing hair would suffice for now, but I just achieve those results.
From one side men have thicker hair so its harder to remove. Girls have thinner hair. Plus I think they know more about skin care but I cannot quite figure it out...
I have tried to...
1. Trim - does not remove the hair all the way
2. Shaving - a lot of problems with irritation. In areas that are not touched or rubbing its manageable but elsewhere its just uncomfortable and does not look good. Shaving, but not too deep results in hair sticking out.
3. Hair removal cream. Currently I use this method. No irritation, but on some spots there ware still hair that sticking out, I have tried different cream brands and different cloths to remove the cream but issue is still there. If I start being too aggressive with the cloth irritation occurs, but of course more hair is removed.
3.5 I have tried to apply moisturising cream after shaving or hair cream removal but my skin is definitely not happy with that. It feels like its burning and does not look like that it helps with irritation. I think it just makes it even worse. If I apply moisturizer next day, then its already too late because there are already some red spots / pimples / (ingrown hairs are very rare) and there is just no point.
4. Waxing - tried, not effective, extremely ***ful
5. Professional sugaring. I have tried it on some less private areas. Removes hair all the way, but irritation last for quite a long time, it gets better over multiple sessions but its still there.
6. Epilator. Removes all the way but also quite ***ful. Definitely does not remove all the hair with 1 or even 3 brushes. Plus hair needs to be more then 5mm in order for epilator to grab it. Otherwise ots just *** xD. Its definitely on the high end of epilators but still.
Posted
Suggestion, nair in short it chemically burns the hair away. So you get very smooth skin. Though with more sensitive areas being careful with removing all of it cause it will burn skin if left long enough
Posted
Laser removal could be an option, but you'll need to consult a dermatologist, and it's likely they would limit any procedures to specific portions of your body.
Posted
The silver can of Magic Shave Powder is amazing
Posted
1 other option is IPL aka laser hair removal. Can be done at home or professionaly but very expensive and you won't see any change after the first couple of attempts.

Privately it can cost £300 a session. At home the tools can cost between £70 - £500 depending on the brand.

But it is said this is most effective for people with pale skin and dark hair.
Posted
Waxing is great when done by a pro. Not ***ful and doesn’t snap the hairs.
Try laser, it’s expensive but then it’s done.
Posted
Try coconut oil for your skin after removing hair.
Posted
Not sure if you tried self-waxing or at a salon or have tried more than one salon, but I found it both very effective and not all that ***ful - perhaps worth trying again either at a salon or a different one?
Know there are various methods of waxing too, so that may make a difference.
Do know that preparation was key though.
Can recommend Gorilla Warfare (Google them) who have a salon in London, and also have an excellent FAQ page with hints and tips
Posted
2 hours ago, Magenta_Oddity said:
Waxing is great when done by a pro. Not ***ful and doesn’t snap the hairs.
Try laser, it’s expensive but then it’s done.

I think thats true. I tried to wax my self and it was very ***ful and not effective, but when I went for professional sugaring, it did not hurt (maybe just a tiny bit) and it was removed completely. But looks like that my skin heals only after about 9 days, leaving me with about 5 days with nice and smooth looking skin

Posted
3 hours ago, LyraDragula said:
1 other option is IPL aka laser hair removal. Can be done at home or professionaly but very expensive and you won't see any change after the first couple of attempts.

Privately it can cost £300 a session. At home the tools can cost between £70 - £500 depending on the brand.

But it is said this is most effective for people with pale skin and dark hair.

I would love to, but its permanent =(

Posted
Just gonna say that Southern European and Middle Eastern women do not have thinner hair lol but funnily enough hair removal originates from their cultures. I like a good wax, there’s the nice warm sensation of it going on and then the quick sting of the hair being removed. Makes my masochist brain go brrr
Posted
I've had luck with waxing at a salon. Lone someone else mentioned, prep is key, along with finding a good waxer. If you keep with the regular waxing eventually there will be much less hair that grows back, at least that's been the case with me. My skin is pretty sensitive too and it took me a long time to figure out what works best for it. Make sure you're exfoliating regularly before going and starting a day or two after (gently.) The office I go to also sells a serum to prevent ingrown hairs and it really helps. Good luck on your journey!
Samischaste
Posted
I’ve tried every home option, dry shave, wet shave, hair removal creams, shaving powder, epilator and tweezers on the ball bag. None are ideal. Currently using my electric razor.
Posted
Exfoliate prior to any hair removal. It prevents ingrown hairs. Waxing by a professional also hurts less than self waxing and, if you can afford it, IPL at a salon over a few sessions will eliminate hair altogether but is costly. The only IPL I've found for home use are only useful for those with darker hair.
Posted
Why dont you embrace hair. I think har is sexy
Posted
To be fair with my insane wookie like body hair I swear by breast plates with Zentai skin imitation suits.... Although the mismatch in textures on camera bothers me 😕

Also with home waxing previously I had regrowth within a day 😑 and a allergic reaction to the strips I used.

But do have a home IPL kit to try out when I get the time and courage 😅
Posted
If you're smart you will find someone that gets great pleasure out of doing it for you
Posted
Have you considered an IPL device? I plan on getting one soon!
Posted
I do sugaring at home works amazing no irritation at all if you apply cornstarch to your clean dry skin first!
Posted

It's certainly tricky, depending on how smooth you're aiming for. I found that my best results were to use an electric razor and accept a middle ground. It gets the hair short enough to seem gone (mostly), but doesn't trim it so far as to cause irritation during regrowth like a manual bladed razor. You can buy a pretty good electric body razor on amazon for $20.

Hopefully you can be satisfied with the length it produces. If not, at least $20 isn't much of an investment.

Posted
I know this is more for women but I’ve done all this as well. My main area I try to get is my back. Shaving is easiest way for me. Wish there was a better way for that.
Posted

Yes good razor and cream or I use GH old shampoo that's on my head in the shower, nice aftershave cream then I love coconut lotion and creams on my smooth c**k balls and boiholes , it feels wonderful, just keep up on the shaving with good razors then I use trimmers on my body

jessgirlyguy
Posted

I bought an at home IPL device, you have to shave first then use the IPL, it is slowing down hair regrowth quite a bit already, and with more treatments will be smooth for days until needing to shave again

jessgirlyguy
Posted
On 5/30/2023 at 2:10 AM, CopperKnob said:

Exfoliate prior to any hair removal. It prevents ingrown hairs. Waxing by a professional also hurts less than self waxing and, if you can afford it, IPL at a salon over a few sessions will eliminate hair altogether but is costly. The only IPL I've found for home use are only useful for those with darker hair.

the newer IPL devices can be used also for lighter hair, and most have lots of 5 star reviews

Posted
So what are some good hair removal cream brands? Everywhere I look says different stuff