Hair removal for a sissy

St****

Posted
I shave daily and am hairless below the eyebrows
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
I have had great results shaving , ND using Nair on my areas of concern, the irritation is very temporary. , hoping there's a mistress in here paying attention, I'd live to find my domme .. soon.
Posted
Proper shaving techniques (such as using a 6 blade and sensitive skin shaving butter plus an aftershave/proper moisturizer for sensitive skin or something similar to cool the skin) will help with irritation but if that doesn’t help;
Waxing: ***ful but it’s the absolutely best option as also someone who has thicker hair similarly to cis men (trust me) and it gets much easier the more you do it. I get my underarms and Brazilian done every 4 weeks (also brows ofc) and it’s much much easier now than when I first started! Just started doing my arms for the first time ever too. The smoothest skin I ever had especially when followed up with proper aftercare the waxer will walk you through. Everyone has different *** tolerance so if it’s just too much for you totally get it! The only issue I have is letting the hair grow out in between appointments, but the hair starts to grow back thinner and less frequent the more regularly you get waxed.
Hair removal creams: glad it’s working for you! I haven’t tried this method myself but for sensitivity after, I would not use regular moisturizer on your skin. The chemicals are still active on the skin and need to be neutralized. Make sure the hair removal cream is 100% washed away from the skin with a balanced body wash/no harsh fragrance. Moisturize with something completely fragrance free and lightweight, like a water-gel based facial moisturizer should be light enough for the raw skin. Anything heavier just wait a day or two before using depending on the area of the body! Aloe usually helps but if it burns or leaves redness, don’t use. I use a bump erasing body scrub on my legs since I shave them (also trying to move away from shaving for sensitivity reasons!)
Other methods: I recommend getting a high end IPL hair removal device for areas you shave and want to remove permanently! (Safe on private areas as well) I have a cheap one that helps a little with darker hairs, but a high end one has more promising results.
I’d be happy to help with hair removal methods if you wanna message! I’m on a hairless smooth skin journey myself.
jessgirlyguy
Posted
14 hours ago, vampiedoll said:

Proper shaving techniques (such as using a 6 blade and sensitive skin shaving butter plus an aftershave/proper moisturizer for sensitive skin or something similar to cool the skin) will help with irritation but if that doesn’t help;
Waxing: ***ful but it’s the absolutely best option as also someone who has thicker hair similarly to cis men (trust me) and it gets much easier the more you do it. I get my underarms and Brazilian done every 4 weeks (also brows ofc) and it’s much much easier now than when I first started! Just started doing my arms for the first time ever too. The smoothest skin I ever had especially when followed up with proper aftercare the waxer will walk you through. Everyone has different *** tolerance so if it’s just too much for you totally get it! The only issue I have is letting the hair grow out in between appointments, but the hair starts to grow back thinner and less frequent the more regularly you get waxed.
Hair removal creams: glad it’s working for you! I haven’t tried this method myself but for sensitivity after, I would not use regular moisturizer on your skin. The chemicals are still active on the skin and need to be neutralized. Make sure the hair removal cream is 100% washed away from the skin with a balanced body wash/no harsh fragrance. Moisturize with something completely fragrance free and lightweight, like a water-gel based facial moisturizer should be light enough for the raw skin. Anything heavier just wait a day or two before using depending on the area of the body! Aloe usually helps but if it burns or leaves redness, don’t use. I use a bump erasing body scrub on my legs since I shave them (also trying to move away from shaving for sensitivity reasons!)
Other methods: I recommend getting a high end IPL hair removal device for areas you shave and want to remove permanently! (Safe on private areas as well) I have a cheap one that helps a little with darker hairs, but a high end one has more promising results.
I’d be happy to help with hair removal methods if you wanna message! I’m on a hairless smooth skin journey myself.

lots of good information there, I have tried all of those and have now purchased an at home IPL, which is working well so far

Posted
June 29, vampiedoll said:

A very well written comment! An enjoyable little random read. Thank you.