Kinky music lovers munch (possibly)

E-dUbBs

Posted

Hey kinksters this is an unusual post for me because it's not entirely about kink or something I've penned (poems , songs , lyrics etc) 

I just realized that the one thing I enjoy more than kink is DJing for people (obviously my preference is DJing for kinky submissive women )but I actually genuinely enjoy an audience to play to, particularly more so in person. So since my local venues seem to want to hire DJ's that play music genre's that virtually no one listens to I'm hoping to possibly find a good core group of people that might be willing to come and jam and chill with me while I DJ for a few hours or alternatively be open to listening to a live stream on a relatively well known streaming site 

i propose that we do it like a monthly munch type of thing and although it would be for kinky music lovers it in the open world be or appear to be vanilla

it can be arranged for whatever day of the week suits the majority and I can see it being named something with purple in the title 

I'm happy to make it an open format music munch but I predominantly like to mix music with an electronic flavour Ie garage house trap hip hop  Rnb drum and bass duo step break beat etc etc 

if you're interested in having an input into the idea of a music munch please send me a message or comment below 

this of course includes the kinksters that are already aware of my love of music and DJing such as @Jed  @BerryBrighton  @Bathblonde@BeardedSi who may not be able to be there in person but I'd love to have everyones input and  kinky track suggestions 

as I say please feel free to comment below and if it's something that the you kinky people embrace then I'll set it up and pm You links or addresses (I cannot post them as it's against site rules) 

Posted
Yoo! I recently got into making EDM music. I know the road is tough, to getting a consistent spot somewhere.
Id tune in, and be down to support! Message me your info. SoundCloud/ Spotify?
Posted
you had me at "something with purple in the title" and I propose you could name the show Purple *** as a play on either Prince or the band ***.:)
Posted
Look up the song FREAK BITCH by BOONDOX
Posted
Would you host it as a twitch feed or zoom room where people
Cane take turns showing their toys? And chatting inside getting to know people
Posted
Oooh! Interesting! I’ve got a wicked Dj set coming soon! With all the naughty carefully selected tunes! Just found a radio station daring enough to play it!
I’m hoping to play small clubs first then ending with TG and Europe!!
There’s definitely an audience for it!
John Lasher an American used to be very popular!
They’re a couple more but we are pretty rare!
Good luck mate!
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
I love music so I'm definitely interested.
Posted
What a brilliant idea. I listen to music for most of my day so would love to be a part of the ‘audience’. All the best! Nasty (extended) - Russ, Daisy 2.0 - Ashnikko, Breath Control - Recoil. 🖤
Posted
Weirdly enuff... yes!

I have playlists on exactly your tip I'd like to share with you.

I also make my own music on a vaguely similar tip. Spotify etc for "Thug Witches", especially the Fierce Freaks album. Would love to collab
TheDeathRictus
Posted
Love the idea of this
Posted
7 hours ago, Ropeswithoutstrings said:
Would you host it as a twitch feed or zoom room where people
Cane take turns showing their toys? And chatting inside getting to know people

It's not what I had planned I have a stream with a site already set up
It was more along the vanilla line (like a pub munch ) but for kinky people who want to listen to and request good music. Also unfortunately twitch likes to cut out audio sometimes because of the licensing issues etc
So I have a channel on Mixcloud

Posted
Obviously it will have a carefully walked kinky line to it
Posted
Any preference on Day or time of the month? And keep the kinky requests coming
Some of them have been scandalous.:. So I'll definitely be playing them lol
Posted

You know I'm always down to listen to you, even if I can't be there in person. ❤️

Posted
Yesterday at 01:31 AM, JoyStick90 said:
Yoo! I recently got into making EDM music. I know the road is tough, to getting a consistent spot somewhere.
Id tune in, and be down to support! Message me your info. SoundCloud/ Spotify?

I cannot send you a message as your settings prevent it but drop me a message

Posted
I'm thinking i might start it Il online possibly from the last Wednesday in June online until I can possibly find a venue for it
If you have commented and would like me address for the stream inbox me
And please feel free to continue to suggest your kinky tracks
Atm it's looking like the first show may be hip hop/Rnb and house/garage
Probably an hour of each (simply because most of the track suggestions fall into those categories but it's all up to you kinky peeps
If you request it and it's good I'll get it and play it

So as I say keep the suggestions rolling in and inbox me for the stream details
And hopefully on the 28h of June I can welcome you to the purple room (it's a working title )
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
17 minutes ago, E-dUbBs said:
I'm thinking i might start it Il online possibly from the last Wednesday in June online until I can possibly find a venue for it
If you have commented and would like me address for the stream inbox me
And please feel free to continue to suggest your kinky tracks
Atm it's looking like the first show may be hip hop/Rnb and house/garage
Probably an hour of each (simply because most of the track suggestions fall into those categories but it's all up to you kinky peeps
If you request it and it's good I'll get it and play it

So as I say keep the suggestions rolling in and inbox me for the stream details
And hopefully on the 28h of June I can welcome you to the purple room (it's a working title )

'It's our first time together and I'm feeling kinda horny
Conventional methods of makin' love kinda bore me
I wanna knock your block off, get my rocks off
Blow your socks off make sure your G spots soft
I'ma call you Big Daddy and scream your name
Matter fact I can't wait for your candy rain
So whatcha sayin'? I get my swerve on, bring it live
Make it last forever, damn the kitty cat's tight'

LL COOL J 'Doin It'

Posted
1 minute ago, Goddess_Fifi said:

'It's our first time together and I'm feeling kinda horny
Conventional methods of makin' love kinda bore me
I wanna knock your block off, get my rocks off
Blow your socks off make sure your G spots soft
I'ma call you Big Daddy and scream your name
Matter fact I can't wait for your candy rain
So whatcha sayin'? I get my swerve on, bring it live
Make it last forever, damn the kitty cat's tight'

LL COOL J 'Doin It'

that's a very BIG TRACK definitely going on the list 

Posted

@Goddess_Fifiinbox me for the link when you get the chance as site rules prevent me from posting it here 

Posted

The first stream will be weds 28th 8-10pm gmt 

Posted

Great to see everyone's feedback! Now that this has gathered momentum and is veering away from what we'd usually allow in the forum, please create an ad in the events section.

This topic will now be closed to further comments.