Katoptronphilia

Posted

This is the use of mirrors sexually. I like to place a mirror in front of my subs and let them watch their reaction to our play time. I also enjoy mirrors on the floor with her standing over them. Anyone else enjoy mirrors?

Posted
I love being made to look in them. I'm shy, so when I'm in a scene/having sex I tend to close my eyes or look away. Being made to look in a mirror is both sexy and degrading for me.
Posted
Personally i hate mirrors nothing worse than seeing myself during a scene. However i do like the idea of trying that for my sub as it would please her and makes happy
GodofPunishment
Posted
I thought that said minors when I first read it, and I thought to myself, WTF!
I was relieved to see it was mirrors after I put on my readers. Oops. 🤷‍♂️
If you switch out the two, it sounds pretty bad. So you can understand how disturbing it was and how relieved I was to figure out it said mirrors. 😄
Posted
15 minutes ago, GreekGodofPunishment said:

I thought that said minors when I first read it, and I thought to myself, WTF!
I was relieved to see it was mirrors after I put on my readers. Oops. 🤷‍♂️
If you switch out the two, it sounds pretty bad. So you can understand how disturbing it was and how relieved I was to figure out it said mirrors. 😄

Should of gone to SpecSavers

Posted
You stay educating the youngins Timetoplay. You should put out a tip jar on here. This is an oldie but goodie. You can do a lot with mirrors. The visual effects, sound effects of broken glass, the mind fuck of thinking you're being cut by glass, the reversibility of thinking a blow is coming on one side but it's actually the other, I can go on with others but then I'll have to put out a tip jar 🤷🏾‍♂️. A good tool to give those not in the know though. I appreciate you
Posted
Mirrors are a great addition to playtime!
Posted

What I would do, but is probably difficult in terms of safety, would be to have a sub be physically numb due to some partial anaesthesia and place mirrors in such a way that they can see me touching them through the mirrors, preferably only through the mirrors, and not feeling it. This would currently be an unattainable idea for me, though, I'll see whether I can do something similar to it sometime, who knows.

Posted
Mirrors on the ceiling are great! So she can see everything’s that’s happening to her body without moving her head when her ankles and wrists are tied to the bed.