Curiosity

na****

Posted
@rjay97 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
Posted
The curiosity came from knowing that like my ex the guys I've been with that are more submissive and especially the ones who are bisexual that I've been with like it ask for it and are open about it. SOOOOO when one of my straight Dom guys asked about it (which i have never experienced)I was so surprised. Now after reading everyone comments I now understand that all men can benefit from it that I'm with even the fully straight ones...
Posted
Lad I work with comes out with this nonsense all the time, and loves going around work telling everyone that I'm Bi because my girl likes playing with my ass, and I enjoy it too, and he thinks it bothers me what people think.

He's a moron! 🙃
Posted
My dear if your partners likes it then he likes it bi, straight, crazy, or none of the above, everyone is different and different needs desire and wants, so either accept that about yourself that you are the ass licker and enjoy it or not and if your partners gives you permission then have a good time
Posted
39 minutes ago, DaddyMike77 said:
My dear if your partners likes it then he likes it bi, straight, crazy, or none of the above, everyone is different and different needs desire and wants, so either accept that about yourself that you are the ass licker and enjoy it or not and if your partners gives you permission then have a good time

Not true! I would not like a guy to be playing with my ass 😂

Just because you like the feeling, doesn't mean you're happy for anyone to do it.

Posted
Straight men should like their ass played with.
Posted
Ass licking is enjoyable for all sexualities. Everyone has an asshole and everyone’s asshole has pleasure nerves. Just because he likes his ass licked doesn’t mean he is gay or straight. Also if your *** is that this is a sign he will want to ask you to engage in non straight sex down the line, then your boundary should be that you have straight sex only, and let go of worrying if ass licking will lead to that, but then if it does then you can set that boundary when it actually comes up, instead of worrying ahead of time (and it might not even happen). I would suggest you talk to your partners about this so it’s clear from the get go.
Posted
13 minutes ago, BigbadWolfydad said:
Straight men should like their ass played with.

No true all people will not give in to there sensory feelings

Posted
This is a comfort zone and intimacy level tester, but I don't think engaging with your partner changes their sexuality. It is you they are attracted to, and his body to discover.
Posted
1 hour ago, masterlockddb said:

No true all people will not give in to there sensory feelings

It shouldn’t be seen as “gay”. Like straight men worried how they will be perceived. I just had things done and found out I liked it.

Posted
It has nothing to do with Sexuality. If a gay man doesn't like anal, or anything to do with it on him, we'd just say he's a top or Dom. If a straight man likes anal done to him, people question his Sexuality.
It's about preference, not who you want to please you and to please. I'll never understand the whole "if he likes anal, he's gay" thing.
Posted
Our "g-spot" is the prostate...which is in the ass. It's normal for men to want their ass played with for pleasure...pleasure doesn't equate to gay....
Posted
If he is attracted to you shouldnt that be the only thing that matters? There really shouldnt be any rules in sexual relationships 🤷🏻‍♂️ its all purely about pleasure right?
Posted
Yeah can affirm nothing gay about wanting your ass eaten.
Posted
Ahh the good old “Rimming” or “Anilingus” dilemma…. People of all genders and sexual orientations have been engaging in anal play for centuries. We know this thanks to the saucy pictures depicted on Ancient Greek pottery dating back to 500BC.
Preparation is always key…
Posted
Imo kinks and sexual orientation aren’t the same. If they’re attracted to and only want to do things with the opposite sex they are straight, regardless of what they want done or want to do to you. If they want to do things with another man/same sex that is where you get into gay and bisexual or whatever else