Curiosity

na****

Posted

there is literally a g-spot up men's bums.

some people like that simulated.   some don't. or some haven't tried due to their own prejudices.

if a guy is seeking any form of anal play with/from a woman that sounds pretty straight to me.

Posted
It's not a sign of not being straight any more than liking your pussy licked is evidence you're a lesbian. Equally, every relationship needs open communication
Posted
straight men get pegged and licked all the time. Not to mention- the g-spot ain't in the dick.
Posted
It does not mean he is not straight, that area for a man is incredibly sensitive and of course is the area containing the male G spot. Having someone to play with that area is incredibly erotic. It does not mean he is secretly gay or bisexual.
Posted
If you’re the one doing it to him, then it’s “straight play”, no matter how deep you get
Posted
Rimming is for all sexual orientation
Posted
I completely agree with previous comments, I love having a girl play with my ass but would not be down with another male. Pleasure is pleasure, it doesn’t mean your sexual orientation would be determined by what gives you pleasure. But great question, it’s nice to see a community so open to answering questions and sharing experiences/knowledge
Posted
Communicate. But being it to the table where he’s in a safe space rather than defending himself.
Posted
This is a problem on your end, not his. You need to figure out your own hangups.
Posted
There are so many nerve endings around that are throughout genders, it feels good regardless. Doesn’t change someone’s preference simply because stimulation… and most male genitals are super sensitive when stimulated near the prostate.
Posted
I, a straight man, love anal..
Posted
It's not gay if it's the opposite gender
Posted
To be blunt I stuck my thumb up my ass while showering in February. Had lots of soap and just slid it right in, thinking that’s not a bad feeling at all! That’s the second time in my life doing so. Dialog with your man but really plan how to broach the subject. Again he should be give a safe place to express himself without worry of negative reaction.
Posted
I am so thankful and grateful for you all. I being a woman didn't know alot of what everyone said especially that it can be where a man's g spot is...and even more grateful for so many positive ways in letting me know yall where so nice they way you let me know 😇🥰🥰
Posted
Ya ass play is totally straight. Prostate milking or massage is pretty common
Posted
You are what I guess they mean when they say someone is homophobic😂😂😂. I finally get it. But, How would he be gay because YOU (A WOMAN) would be licking his ass? That’s almost as bad as as lesbians calling men gay for checking them out. I’ll never understand that one. Enjoy each other, sounds like you got traumatized by an ex lover leaving you for a man. Does him licking your box make him lesbian? C’mon let’s use some common sense here. Give that man what he wants and get out of that crazy room in ya head😂😂.
Posted
So it's all about sensory feeling unless he is telling you he wants a mans thing stuffed up there any play with you should be considered straight play there is so many nerves in the area plus the prostate that will add to his straight pleasure.
Good luck naughty
Posted
The anus has the most nerv endings in the human body, having it touched and licked feels amazing for both men and women…
There is nothing gay about it
Posted
^ ur asshole does not have more nerve endings then a dick or pussy wtf u talkin about
Posted
@victorparker I'm not homophobic I just don't have a dick big difference aside from you once again I'm glad I can ask a question about a body I don't have to understand it more!! Thank you everyone else for helping understand and LEARN so that I can stay informed and aware!!!!
DeviantInside
Posted
I agree with a lot said here. Purely on a sensation level there’s a lot to enjoy. Being gay or straight isn’t defined by any act or action but by who you are attracted to. I would also say that there can be more to enjoying rimming etc that pure sensation. One of the key things for my enjoyment of it is the submission of it, someone doing something purely for my pleasure and enjoyment. There can be other mental aspects about it in play too that are completely aside from sexuality.