Who's gots the best little praise kink? Is it you?

Dr****

Posted
'Such a good girl', he said, as he brushed her hair out of her face, watching her wait patiently on her knees for his attention.
'So well behaved, and looking so very pretty too'. She blushed at his attention and squirmed at his words.

She'd always had a praise kink, and he knew exactly how to tap into that. The right phrases, the right gestures, the right touching and she would just melt. It didn't matter what he was praising, every time he did, it just made her want to try harder, for him.
Which is how she found herself kneeling in front of him, looking up with her mouth open, waiting to make him proud.

And when he ran his thumb over her lips, she couldn't help but suck gently at the tip. To show how much she wanted to please, because that was her purpose. To see him smile, to know she had done well and made him want her. It wasn't just fucking, it went so much deeper than that. Right to her very core. And for anyone else, the gentle pat on her head would have riled her up for such a patronizing gesture. For him, she opened her mouth wider so he could fuck her mouth with his thumb and feel her tongue tracing along it, a tease of just what she could do, if he let her.

'You do look so pretty with your mouth full', he chuckled, enjoy the sight of her spit trailing after his thumb as he removed it. And internally she beamed again, each compliment making her want more. 'And you have been so well behaved, I know you want a reward'. To this she nodded eagerly, not daring to close her mouth, as he pushed his underwear down just enough to free his cock.

She started to move towards it, before stopping herself at the words 'not yet little one'. As he spoke, he gripped her hair tightly, manoeuvring her at his will, until his cock was just across her lips. And he told her, no, ordered her to breathe him in. Each breath making her want it more until she permitted to kiss it, to lick it, and finally to take it in her eager mouth.

As much as she enjoyed serving, and she really fucking enjoyed serving, it was the noises he made that drove her. Soft sighs, a far cry from her moans, deep and gutteral and primal, was all it took to double her efforts, and to hear him call her a good little cocksucker made her smile around his cock as she resolved to take it deeper.

And between each low moan, he lavished her with praise. Telling her how good she felt and how pretty and fuckable she looked. And her favourite, how proud he was of her. Each long suck seemed to give way to another compliment which only made her want to taste more of him and please him better. Her red lips trying to suck up any spit that leaked out, until that became a losing battle and she reveled in the feeling of it running down her chin, showing just how commited she was. Her head bobbing up and down as his hands guided her to show the speed that he enjoyed.

His hands moving faster was the signal she needed that he was close. And she wanted to please him so badly, nothing else mattered, not lease her dignity. Which is why she looked up at him with the taste of his precum still on her tongue, and blushed as she asked if he thought she'd still look pretty with his cum dripping down her face. And the resulting moan and pump of cum to coat her lips was all the answer she needed.
Posted
Praise kink is absolutely a thing (although many don't understand it) with the right people, i absolutely melt at their praise but only when i believe i have done something they wanted/needed to the best of my ability. I can find myself super competitive with it too.

And Daddies that are "vocal," oh my gosh, that is the real praise of a good girl and would certsinly make me weak at the knees.

What a fun piece of writing šŸ˜Š
Posted
Thank you! Definitely like being showing a softer side along with the paddles and floggers and belts (Oh my!)
Posted
Love this! šŸ™šŸ¾
Goddess_Fifi
Posted
This is everything šŸ„°šŸ„°šŸ„°
Posted

Hearing the words "good girl" while he grabs my hair is guaranteed to turn me into jelly..... It's the best feeling in the world!Ā