Stockings and tights

Daleos87

• 1 month later...
Posted

Hi, new to here and thought I'd say hi. Love a bit of of nylon though

• 1 year later...
Posted

In the winter, when it's cool enough to wear them comfortably, I love wearing very colorful tights with lots of spandex in them. I like the hugging snugness. They are so snug that, even though I'm warm and comfortable in them, I can feel every touch. The glide of my slip over them is sensual.

LandRoverMan
Posted

in winter i wear 3 over the top of each other. thermal underwear on the cheap.

• 10 months later...
  • 8 months later...
Posted
I love wearing stockings and tights and sneeze it feels so good on your legs and it looks so pretty through your toes through the nylon so sexy
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I love how a nice pair of womens legs look in white or black stockings. Tights and leggings as well. I especially enjoy cumming on them, my fantasy to do it in public.

Posted
I love to wear stockings and tights they’re so sexy feeling.
Posted
27 minutes ago, Mistresskimber469ing said:

I love to wear stockings and tights they’re so sexy feeling.

I love how a womans legs look and feel in them, I even had an ex send me hers while I was in Korea. I used them to masturbate on and then had her wear them.

Posted
3 hours ago, Kaoz said:

I love how a womans legs look and feel in them, I even had an ex send me hers while I was in Korea. I used them to masturbate on and then had her wear them.

Thank You for your service

Posted
5 minutes ago, Mistresskimber469ing said:

Thank You for your service

It gave us the freedoms to enjoy our kinks did it not? So continue to wear those stockings for me love, that's thanks a plenty! Oh, and don't be afraid to share some details.

Posted
9 minutes ago, Mistresskimber469ing said:

I post some more pictures too

very nice

• 3 months later...