Vampire kink?

Panda-2626

Posted
I always thought it just meant neck biting
Posted

@docwho63, I'd say that's more primal play, but it's definitely a factor, as with many kinks there are all kinds of levels of intensity. Vampirism as I know it is the act of feeding off another person, but even that definition has levels, there's psychic Vampirism as well as *** play.

Posted
I’d like to know as well. I love supernatural kinks
Posted
I think it's hot but I'm not sure if that falls under primal or a whole different kink
Posted
Well Panda 2626 I would like to thank you for turning me on to my new kink
  • 4 months later...
Posted

I have a masssive vampire kink, mainly centered in the dark, moody aesthetic of it all, but also the idea that a vampire is the ultimate dom, able to control your mind to take you into eternity with them, and their victim is the ultimate sub, ready to forsake their own mortal life to spend eternity by their master's side. There is something so romantic and dramatic about it all, not to mention the sexy clothing that comes with it. I don't necessarily need *** play though I have done it back in my early 20s in occasion, but I do get turned on watching it in fiction.  

Posted
The aesthetic is certainly cool, I wouldn’t say it’s a fetish for me though.
Posted
Now we are vampires worst nightmare the complete opposite of dynamics. But there's other bdsm kink and fetish apps that have load's of groups that you can join that also explain everything about having a vampire kink and so much more
  • 3 months later...
Posted
Yes. I am not into the *** aspect of it, but the hunting/ pursuing, seduction, the power dynamic; biting me to mark your territory, knowing you could exercise that power to hurt me but you instead use it to pleasure me and knowing you'll have the *** of anyone else who dares hurt me. Whew! Yeh. I got a thing for vampires. 🧛👩‍❤️‍💋‍👨