Vampire kink?

Panda-2626

Posted
Low key I have a small vampire kink also
Posted
I’d love to explore that kink.
Posted
So, I'm into the whole being taken or claimed in that way and sexually. I think I'm into *** a bit, too but i can't find anyone local to explore that with. I'd prefer someone with experience who knows what they're doing rather than a novice.
Posted
I want to extend and sharpen my K9 teeth for that
Posted
To have that kind of power of seduction over everyone and the lifespan to have the knowledge of age but better yet for strength and vigor of youth
lesbiangoldstar
Posted
Does that mean you like when your partner explores your body with their mouth and tongue? Because that must make me a vampire too.
Unbridledfun69
Posted
Twighlight Book Club…Blahahahaaaa
Posted
A vampire kink is when someone gets turned on when they are bitten, when they bite, or when *** gets involved. Honestly those are the best parts in my opinion.
Posted
I like bitting on the neck, I don't draw ***, but from my experience my partner always loved that, I thought that was Primal, but if not I guess I'll be a vampire
Posted
🙋‍♀️ that's me! Everything about biting and being bitten gets me going. And I love *** play, makes me feel so very prey
TimtheMerciless
Posted
On 6/9/2023 at 12:28 AM, Panda-2626 said:

Recently discovered I have a serious vampire kink. Don’t know what this means, where to start, or who has a likeminded kink. 

Where can I meet people like me?

With a lot of fetishes it's more the atmosphere of a thing that the thing itself. So getting into '*** play" might not (necessarily) stirr you up as much as as say: somebody hot tieing you to the bed and reading Dracula to you by candlelight, whilst occasionally dripping wax on your neck. 

This isn't an offer by the way. I live to far away from you and as I'm a real vampire, air travel is a ***. 🎩

Posted
Im a vampire theres really no doubts. Been fascinaited since i was very young
Posted
Fetlife sub forums, Vampire the Masquerade online games and associated online forums.
Posted
Definitely one of my kinks. I have been to a vampire ball. Just being around that energy drives me wild.
Posted
I've long been a *** pet, finding play partners is very difficult, you gotta really trust a person to bleed for them. Personally I'm much more of an incubus than anything else.