Time Capsule

PixieDust

Posted

So just for a bit of fun, you have been given an empty time capsule which you need to fill for a kinkster to find in 100 years’ time.

Your time capsule must contain the following items of your choice:

• One Kinky Movie
  • One Kinky Book
  • One Kinky Song
  • One Kinky bit of kit
  • One Kinky outfit and or lingerie
  • A note to future kinksters
  • Free choice for final item

What do you think you would add and or say?

I look forward to reading everyone’s choices 😊

Posted

This would be mine:

Secretary

The Siren by Tiffany Reisz

Closer by Nine Inch Nails

Pink Glass Dildo

Black leather corset

You can never have enough lube!

Chocolate

Posted
Ahah that’s such a fun idea 😂🧡
Posted
I love this. And I love your responses too.
Preaching to the perverted (I wanted Secretary too)
Kings Pawn by Ruth Fox
S&M by Rihanna
PVC nurses outfit
Clover clamps
Note for future kinksters
Spend less time worrying if your kink makes you weird and embrace it, because there's people that will make you feel amazing about it and accepted.
Free choice item is wevibe bullet because it's my favourite thing ever 🤭x

Posted
pix! please:-
bitter moon - film
book-i should read more
song-erotic (madonna)
kit-i should be so lucky
outfit-i’ve none pix! seriously none sleep in my birthday suit

xx
Posted
6 minutes ago, YesDaddyYes said:

I love this. And I love your responses too.
Preaching to the perverted (I wanted Secretary too)
Kings Pawn by Ruth Fox
S&M by Rihanna
PVC nurses outfit
Clover clamps
Note for future kinksters
Spend less time worrying if your kink makes you weird and embrace it, because there's people that will make you feel amazing about it and accepted.
Free choice item is wevibe bullet because it's my favourite thing ever 🤭x

Thank you 💜

Ooh I love that film too and great song.  Oh gosh I have one of the wevibe bullets, with you there.  Great note too. 

Posted
7 minutes ago, acollectionofcells said:

pix! please:-
bitter moon - film
book-i should read more
song-erotic (madonna)
kit-i should be so lucky
outfit-i’ve none pix! seriously none sleep in my birthday suit

xx

I haven't seen that film will have to check it out.  Great song.  I guess you could always fold yourself up and put yourself in the time capsule in your birthday suit, might look a bit disheveled though in a 100 years 😋

Posted
19 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

Thank you 💜

Ooh I love that film too and great song.  Oh gosh I have one of the wevibe bullets, with you there.  Great note too. 

I liked yours too. Closer is the sexosst song ever. We-vibes are the best right. I used to work at a sex shop and I remember learning the product knowledge...it was love at first site when I saw it literally spinning in my palm 🤭💖

Posted
before madonna turned into a toy story villain..she was so so hot and beautiful….so confident and dominant 😍..weird from a sub style..see i take shit from no one all day everyday at work…just wanna let the wheels off
Posted

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

The Secret History of Wonder Woman - Jill Lepore

Depeche Mode - I Feel You

Dice paddle (D4s, obviously)

It's not especially kinky, but I've got a wonderful full-length skirt which I love. A bit goth, it has metal skulls and various hoops/loops to attach paraphernalia to if one felt so inclined. There's a zip at the knee-line to detach the bottom part and instantly make it shorter. They can have that since I can't get myself into it any more.

"Please look after the skirt"

Case of (open) Neutrodol gel fresheners to stop the capsule going stale (they'll thank me for that after opening your hundred-year old chocolate capsule 🤣)

Posted
Hmm
1. Kinky movie - I looked up the best 25 and I haven't ever watched one
2. Kinky book - I don't read anymore too tiring on the eyes
3. I wanna be your Slave, by Maneskin
4. Silver sparkly crop
5. Wet look anything with fishnets
6. If you are into kink from a young age persue it don't let anyone take it away from you. Sometimes when you rediscover it when you are old it's too late.
7. A beautiful pair of fuck me boots, pointy toes with stiletto heels that come way past your knees, god I love those
Posted
1 hour ago, YesDaddyYes said:

I liked yours too. Closer is the sexosst song ever. We-vibes are the best right. I used to work at a sex shop and I remember learning the product knowledge...it was love at first site when I saw it literally spinning in my palm 🤭💖

I am so envious you used to work at a sex shop, I so want to own one, purely for research purposes ofcourse 😋 nah just kidding I just want to test all the toys 😂 
My favourite is the Tango, its like a little pocket rocket, so much so I own 3 for when the recharge runs out 😁

Posted
1 hour ago, acollectionofcells said:

before madonna turned into a toy story villain..she was so so hot and beautiful….so confident and dominant 😍..weird from a sub style..see i take shit from no one all day everyday at work…just wanna let the wheels off

She was pretty badass. 

Posted
30 minutes ago, Aranhis said:

The Rocky Horror Picture Show

The Secret History of Wonder Woman - Jill Lepore

Depeche Mode - I Feel You

Dice paddle (D4s, obviously)

It's not especially kinky, but I've got a wonderful full-length skirt which I love. A bit goth, it has metal skulls and various hoops/loops to attach paraphernalia to if one felt so inclined. There's a zip at the knee-line to detach the bottom part and instantly make it shorter. They can have that since I can't get myself into it any more.

"Please look after the skirt"

Case of (open) Neutrodol gel fresheners to stop the capsule going stale (they'll thank me for that after opening your hundred-year old chocolate capsule 🤣)

How much do I love The Rocky Horror Picture Show.......  Frank-N-Furter can time warp me anytime  😍😍😍  Great book to include,  don't mind me some Depeche Mode either.  Love the skirt, sounds fabulous and the note to look after the skirt, brilliant !!  Ooh thank you for thinking of the time capsules and my Chockie  💜

Posted
28 minutes ago, Hels1920 said:

Hmm
1. Kinky movie - I looked up the best 25 and I haven't ever watched one
2. Kinky book - I don't read anymore too tiring on the eyes
3. I wanna be your Slave, by Maneskin
4. Silver sparkly crop
5. Wet look anything with fishnets
6. If you are into kink from a young age persue it don't let anyone take it away from you. Sometimes when you rediscover it when you are old it's too late.
7. A beautiful pair of fuck me boots, pointy toes with stiletto heels that come way past your knees, god I love those

I will have to check out the song....... The silver sparkly crop sounds great, as do the fishnets.  Fuck me boots, oh my gosh Hell Yes !!! with you there, they are so fantastic😍😍😍 great inclusion.  Love the message too and so true. 

Posted
30 minutes ago, Healsplease said:

Film. Rocky horror
Book. Lady chatterly lover
Song. Master and servant, Depeche Mode
Kit. Anal thrusting but plug
Out fit. Shaven body

Great inclusions, love the film and book choice.  The song is a goodie and nice bit of kit too  😊

Posted
17 minutes ago, PixieDust said:

I will have to check out the song....... The silver sparkly crop sounds great, as do the fishnets.  Fuck me boots, oh my gosh Hell Yes !!! with you there, they are so fantastic😍😍😍 great inclusion.  Love the message too and so true. 

I forgot the Rocky Horror as to me that's just a normal movie lol

Posted
Brilliant topic sis!! 👯‍♀️

Ooh one movie is hard can I have two lol they would be Rocky Horror or The Notorious Bettie Page.

Kinky book would have to be anything by Kaliee Reece Samuels she writes amazing BDSM books ( she should do her husband is her Dom lol )

Kinky song would have to be Green Days ***, sex and booze which is about a Dominatrix it even has one of the band members being whip at the beginning of the song lol.

My kinky bit of kink would be my wand for sure best thing I ever spent *** on that lol.

Kinky outfit would be my black and red corset with some lacy knickers and stockings and suspenders 😋😏😉

My note to future kinksters would be don't take yourself too seriously have fun with kink and BDSM it's supposed to be a giggle sometimes and please don't sprint to the finish line it's your journey take your time getting there.

Free choice for final item would be Chocolate 🍫 lol
Posted
2 minutes ago, lil-monster said:

Brilliant topic sis!! 👯‍♀️

Ooh one movie is hard can I have two lol they would be Rocky Horror or The Notorious Bettie Page.

Kinky book would have to be anything by Kaliee Reece Samuels she writes amazing BDSM books ( she should do her husband is her Dom lol )

Kinky song would have to be Green Days ***, sex and booze which is about a Dominatrix it even has one of the band members being whip at the beginning of the song lol.

My kinky bit of kink would be my wand for sure best thing I ever spent *** on that lol.

Kinky outfit would be my black and red corset with some lacy knickers and stockings and suspenders 😋😏😉

My note to future kinksters would be don't take yourself too seriously have fun with kink and BDSM it's supposed to be a giggle sometimes and please don't sprint to the finish line it's your journey take your time getting there.

Free choice for final item would be Chocolate 🍫 lol

Thankies sis 💜👯‍♀️

Great inclusions, love that you chose Chockie too 😍😍😍 I might need to find space in the time capsule for me, I want the chockie 😂 not sure there be much left by the time the future kinksters got it.  The Kaliee Reece Samuels books sound awesome too, I've read your reviews on some of her books,  they are in for a treat.  Great song and movies too.  Got to love a good wand, I am sure they will love it also.  The kinky outfit is wicked too, love a corset, lacy knickers, stockings and suspenders 😍  Fabulous note too 💗 

Posted
4 hours ago, PixieDust said:

Great inclusions, love the film and book choice.  The song is a goodie and nice bit of kit too  😊

I didn’t think of it at the time, but song - control- puddle of mudd is so good

Posted

Okay, I'll bite...

• Does HellRaiser count?
  • Justine, Marquis de Sade
  • Flesh, Simon Curtis
  • Oil-filled rattan cane
  • Leather cockring with 6mm stainless spikes
  • "The mouth that bites the hand that feeds it typically licks the boot that kicks it."
  • A bottle of water (because hydrate!)