Good Girl Alter Ego

DaddyDom1212

DaddyDom1212
Posted

She was going to give me everything I wanted. She didn't know how to separate her life from her desires. She was married. She was a hot wife. Her husband was a cuck that loved to see her used. 

She needed help switching from PTA Soccer Mom to Daddy's dirty slut.

I told her to wear thigh high stockings, bra and panties. Hold a pair of pantyhose in her hand. In their bedroom, she was on her knees by the bed, and he was in the corner chair.

She smiled.when she saw me, but she was nervous. I stood her up and took the pantyhose from her. I put them over her head and wrapped the legs around her neck

I laid her down on the bed and pulled her tits out and pinched her nipples. I put a bobby pin on each nipple and slid my hand in her panties.

I worked her fingers on her clit. 

I whispered in her ear how sexy she was. How good she felt. How wet and tight her pussy was.

I tugged on her nipples.

I tightened the pantyhose around her neck and tugged as she got wetter and closer to the edge

Heavy breathing through the pantyhose. She was close to cumming. Right on the edge. I teased her, and edged her more. She panted harder. I ripped a hole in the pantyhose by her mouth and fed her my cock.

I rubbed her pussy fast and hard while I ***d her with pantyhose and fucked her mouth.

She came hard and tried to scream out, but her moan was muffled by my cock down her throat.

I rolled her over on all 4s and slide my cock in her pussy. 

I pumped her hard and deep. Still tugged on the pantyhose around her neck.

Her husband jerked himself while i fucked her

She was screaming. 

The harder I fucked her, the tighter I ***d her, the.more she screamed.

Fuck her mouth,  I told her husband.

We worked her hard and fast. 

I rolled her over on her back and pumped her until I came deep in her pussy

Her husband jerked off on her pantyhose covered face.