Dirtiest public place.

Be****

Posted
The worst place was at my ex’s family dinner, I fingered her under the table and she left the room and crawled under the table to give me a blowjob while everyone was still eating and talking. Even to this day idk how we didn’t get caught, but it was hot asf and really awkward at the same time.
Posted
In a Target "Family Bathroom", blow job in a public parking lot in the middle of the day.. school playground after school of course.
Posted
Public toilets, multi-storey car park, parks during day & night, in the boot of a car at the side of the road, in a bed with my best friend next to me asleep, at house parties, on a train, by a farm gateway, woods, fields …. Most of these I’m not proud of 😣
Posted
Probably all over her boyfriend's recently bought house. (I didn't know at the time) if the guy ever finds out, he is going to want to replace every surface in there...
Posted
In the middle of a outdoor shop floor, and band stand, in a park in Broad daylight height of summer, in a club booth, at quite a few parties in on sofas while others are sleeping. Many many more, love it when there's a possibility of getting caught.
Posted
In the d***ries department of a large home furnishings store. We snuck in amidst the d***ries for a surprisingly lengthy fuck. Which later led to the sweet bonus of my cum running visibly down her leg as we continued shopping.
Posted
On top of a playground jungle gym with a cop watching.
Posted
Train stop in Chicago, catching the blue line. It was one of those underground ones . Anyway she was wearing a skirt so we thought we were slick and not that anyone said anything. The fact that all 5 people down there knew what we were doing
Posted
3 hours ago, TallBastard said:
On top of a playground jungle gym with a cop watching.

We must like the same kind of women cause this is literally my answer as well lol

Posted
At a concert near the bathroom area behind some bushes
Posted
I’m assuming a playroom with an audience doesn’t count.
So in the corner of a bar where it was dark.
In a hotel against the window looking out.
On balcony’s overlooking the strip abroad
Posted
In an employee changing room at the movie theater. I pulled out and came on someone's clothes and we left.
Posted

Nothing all too extreme, at least in comparison. Nearly teased a sub against a wall between some bushes... actually did some choking behind a church.

Posted
11 hours ago, Poison013 said:

On the side of a road not stopping for people driving by, best outdoor experience ever, reckon I put a smile on a few peoples faces

Oh yeah also used to fuck my sub while she hung out of the window of my flat lol

Posted
The Classroom. I had a gf who sucked me off in the very back of a class during a film lesson. So it was kinda dark. We were like 15. 😂