What melts you?

BerkshireDaddyCG

Posted
Hi all, looking to hear from daddies, doms, dommes, subs, littles and anyone who has an opinion or experience to be honest!

What one thing can your partner do that is your kryptonite? Just no matter what, it slays you! For me it's my little or sub falling asleep while cuddled into me, watching her head rise and fall with my chest and seeing her whole body relax. I'm useless after that just gazing at my princess like butter wouldn't melt!!!
Posted
I love being jumped on an pinned to the floor with her being sat on my or holding me down so she can just pee on me and mark me with her scent something about the way people look at you when their do
Posted
Laughter. Hearing her laugh or her making me laugh is my kryptonite. Pretty easy peasey after that
Posted
having my little fall asleep in my arms or that look on her face when i buy her a new stuffed *** or toy the joy definitely justifies the price 100%
Posted

In the past, if they would call me 'Master' that would be an efficient way of making me feel appreciated and thus,, soften.

Now, I think just the look in the eyes that made the sub that I lost touch with so distinguishable from anyone else would do it. Puppy eyes, I suppose. I never understood how people found my eyes so hypnotic, but if I was to see him do those eyes for me I think I couldn't even feel hurt for the lack of explanation behind the ending of the friendship and dynamic.

But then again, there's not much softening needed for me, I'm a sadist, but also a very affectionate soft Dom.

Posted
When he just grabs me and pulls me to him. Wherever, whenever I love it! Mostly, because it’s shows me that he just can’t not touch me.
Posted
Everything! (Which sounds lame) but there’s not a single day goes by when I don’t appreciate how lucky I am that he messaged me that day!
He’s calm, confident, thoughtful, incredibly sexy and always cheerful.
Posted

When he looks into my eyes when he inside me. That feels like he's both penetrating my body and my mind and then I'm just not able to do anything but then let him have his way with me 

Posted
For me it is that deep, trusting, caring bond. To know how to make her light up from joy from many different things.
Posted

When a guy is the perfect gentleman in public but I know he will absolutely DESTROY me when he gets me alone, and being called Good Girl in a really low growly voice after I earn that. Also playing with my hair whilst just chatting. 

Posted
1 hour ago, Blueeyedlittledevil said:

When a guy is the perfect gentleman in public but I know he will absolutely DESTROY me when he gets me alone, and being called Good Girl in a really low growly voice after I earn that. Also playing with my hair whilst just chatting. 

I just so love doing this to women. Chivalry is just as natural to me as my domination

Posted
33 minutes ago, doubletrouble129 said:

I just so love doing this to women. Chivalry is just as natural to me as my domination

Yup
 it’s a slow burn that is oh so good!

Posted
11 minutes ago, Jefe-410 said:

Yup
 it’s a slow burn that is oh so good!

😂 đŸ€ I think we giving away our secrets 😂

Posted
I absolutely love a sub that loves to be called a good boy. When he tells me it gives him shivers, that just melts me!!
Posted
Being told I'm his.. Belonging to only him
It makes me feel wanted, chosen, secure and loved. It really boosts my confidence too đŸ„°
Posted
1. When daddy whispers in my ear that he owns me after he thrusts inside me and stays there not moving for a bit letting me feel his power over me.
2. When he cums inside me, almost like someone shapeshifting into a werewolf. And his voice now relaxed and deep after cumming.
3. When he carries me to a different position or onto the bed, couch or desk.
4. When he puts on my leash and touches my cheek with his newly shaven beard from behind.
5. When he gently dries me up with a towel after a bath together.
6. When he lets me hand on to his pinky finger or hold his hand when walking in the sketchy streets when i don't feel safe.
7. When he places his hand on my thighs and/or between them while he's driving me home.
8. When daddy tells me he can't resist taking me even when he has tons of work to do.
9. When daddy comes home all hard every single time and ready to play.
10. When daddy gets rough with me, ties me up, and tells me to do things and doms me around in bed.
  • 1 month later...
Sweetness247
Posted
1. When Daddy says you are so fucking beautiful.
2.) When Daddy calls me HIS baby girl I love that.
3. ) When Daddy is so busy working and dealing with the things in his life and puts everything on hold to call me because he wants to hear MY voice. Or says you can always message me. Even if he’s got company, in a meeting or whatever. I would never take advantage but that he cares enough to put that on hold if I needed him.
4.) when Daddy matteroffactly says and I will be making your fantasy happen.
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

My biggest kink is watersports (anything and everything to do with it), but I know how taboo and how niche it is.

It's always paired with scat, which is unfair, as Urine (if you're healthy) is sterile. It's cleaner than spit and well.. It's cleaner than a lot of things.

Lots of subs/slaves will try it and go into it with an open mind. Which is great. But there's nothing hotter and nothing that will turn me on, pump *** to my cock and get me into Dom space more than a female sub/slave who loves watersports and gets off on it.

Just typing this has gotten me at half mast.

Posted

Getting a random humilating message or txt 

• 2 weeks later...
Spankmehard125
Posted

Public outdoor ***,heavy caning leaving big welts, paddling my ass cherry red

• 3 months later...
Posted

When I am laying flat on my stomach and she lays on top of me, humping my tailbone whispering obcenities in my ear.