Ruin or Release

ey****

Posted

The *** was getting too much, he was so close and so desperate to cum - this was the verge of the biggest orgasm he'd had.

"You've got a choice," she said, as she eased off the edging.

"I can see you are ready to explode... but I want your orgasm"

He gasped in agony, so close. So desperate.

"So, here is your choice.   I allow your explosive orgasm - I then hook you up to the milking machine to make sure it's all out - and this won't be pleasant for you as you cum again and again... and that keeps going until I'm bored.  I then lock you in chastity until I see fit.  But, we are talking months."
"Orrr... I get your orgasm.  I ruin yours.  I then lock you in chastity until you want out - but at least a week... and then, I climb on top of you and *** you by having orgasm atop of orgasm and there's nothing you can do but watch..."
"I'll give you the choice, but that's what I want... and, the best bit... I want you to beg me to ruin you..."

She started again with the edging - he was so close.
"And if you cum without permission, I'll ruin you, *** you, and lock you up for months...."

"Please... please... please..." he gasped.
"Please what... ruin or release....?"
"Please... arggh"
"Ruin... or... release"

He just mumbled and murmered.  She let go just in time.  A sad pathetic trickle of cum leaked into the condom. He'd been ruined.

"I am fucking disappointed in you" she said, as she slapped his cock. He howled in ***.

But, now you are to be punished.  

She removed the condom - and locked on the ready prepared chastity device, "You're not getting out of that any time soon."  

She jumped up on his chest, "Open your mouth you disgusting pig" he complied and she squeezed the cum from the condom into his mouth.
"Vile boy"

She picked up her doxy wand - turned it on lightly and rubbed it against his balls and the cage - she smiled as he winced in ***.
"Oh, yeah... I'm disappointed, but, I'm getting my orgasms - and if I don't feel aroused... I'll hurt you for it...  this could be a long time for you....

Posted
Great work, cant wait for the next one you write
Posted

The story's theme isn't my kind of kink but even so I found the story absolutely thrilling. The way the tempo is ramped up, the sheer need

Engrossing, I became that character!

Loved it! Took me away somewhere for a moment x