Discovering my wife is a submissive: Part 5, intense release

Urassismine

Posted

[as always, best read in order, if you haven’t read previous parts]

As I walked into the bedroom, she was sitting at the foot of the bed, legs spread, and hands out, as she’s been instructed time and again in the past, so that I can cuff her wrists. Several lengths of red rope sat beside her on the bed. I grabbed wrist and ankle cuffs and a spreader bar, which I had set to its widest length, her vibrator, as well as a big glass butt plug.

A quick word on her butt plugs. We have three glass plugs. One small, one medium and one large. We both enjoy them a great deal. She enjoys the feeling of them inside her. I enjoy watching them slowly stretch out her tight little asshole, and the exquisite site of her finally taking it past its widest point and seeing it slide in and seeing her asshole tighten around its base to hold it in place. Typically , we start with the small one, to allow her to relax a bit and get used to it, before removing it and replacing it with the medium one. We have tried many times to use the large one. She’s gotten it oh so close several times, but she’s never been able to open up just that one more little smidge to be able to get it in. But when grabbing a plug in this moment, I skipped the small one. And the medium one. I grabbed the large one, and set to work.

I first cuffed her wrists, tied the cuffs together, laid her back on the bed so that her ass was still at the end of the bed, but her arms were now pulled tightly above her. I ran the rope through several slats on the head board and pulled the rope very taught and tied them, ensuring that she would be unable to move her arms at all.

I next placed a cuff on each of her ankles, spread her legs to the width of the spreader bar, and attached the ankle cuffs to the bar. I then tied a rope to one ankle, ran the rope behind the headboard, behind the full length of the headboard, and ran the end through the spread bar on the opposite ankle. With a good strong pull, her legs were raised high in the air, and I tied the rope off tightly.

I then stood back and admired my handiwork. Her ass was situated perfectly at the end of the bed, allowing me free and open access, with her pussy spread wide open for me. I kneeled down and placed my face inches from her pussy, marveling at how dark, wet and swollen the day‘s adventures had left her. While I had ***d her in many ways over the years, our *** sessions had never lasted quite this long or been this intense. Thoughts of the day, and just how obedient she had been for me, ran through my head, as I held my face close to her, taking in the delicious scent of her incredibly aroused pussy.

I had to taste her. I slowly ran my tongue around her labia, up and down her pussy, being sure not to quite reach the clit. She began a low moan that I had become so familiar with today. Slowly, up and down, further down, until my tongue met her asshole. Her asshole reflexively open at the touch of my tongue, and I licked around the rim of her ass, before probing my tongue inside her. A sigh of pleasure escaped her lips.

I grabbed the big plug, covered it modestly with some lube, and began teasing her asshole with it. Again, she reflexively opened at the touch of its tip. Knowing this would be a lot for her, I was careful not to go too fast. Slowly in and out, with just the tip. She opened wider. Slowly, a little deeper. Pulling in and out at the exact same depth every time before going ever so slightly deeper, to allow her to relax enough to take it. Soon, I was nearing the wide part. So far, I had met little resistance. As I reached the widest point, I was thrilled to hear one small gasp escape her lips, but then to watch the plug easily slide past the widest point and enter fully inside her.

‘“I’m very proud of you,” I told her. ”You finally took the big plug.”

”I could tell, sir. Are you sure you will still be able to fit inside me?”

The reason for her question was valid. Despite having two kids, my wife‘s pussy is very small and tight. Always a good thing, but when she has a sizable plug in her ass, it can at times make it difficult for me to get inside her comfortably, even though the sensation of stretching her out is heavenly to her.

”I’ll find a way, I’m sure,” I replied.

I had planned this moment well in advance. She has her most intense orgasms when I am deep inside her while using a vibrator on her clit. But she had the very bad habit, one we’d not yet been able to break her of, of reflexively squirming away from the vibrator after maybe 10-15 seconds of orgasm, as the vibrating sensation becomes too intense. I’d repeatedly told her in the past that she was robbing herself of really letting go and riding out a much longer and more intense orgasm. With the spreader bar, the rope, and sheer strength, I was determined to not let her do that today.

And I also planned on breaking her of another ***. Whenever we are playing where anyone might hear, she is always quiet and reserved. At home with the kids, this is fine, but today, I would not allow it. The hotel we were in was quite old, and certainly built before sound suppression was something anyone cared much about. Throughout the day, we could hear people moving and talking in the rooms around and above us. It was....perfect.

”I have my final demand for you today, and it is a demand. It is NOT a request.’” “Anything you demand, sir,“ she obediently replied. And I believed her. I trembled with the feeling of control I had over her at this moment. She would truly do or say anything I asked of her at this moment, and that feeling is very powerfully pleasing to me.

”When I finally tell you to cum, and you’d better not cum a second before I tell you to, I want to hear you. And I want you to be loud. I want everyone in this hotel to know you are cumming for me and that you are a loud little slut for my cock.”

”Yes, sir, anything!” She quickly replied.

With that, I grabbed each leg with one hand and slowly slid the tip into her sopping wet pussy. Her whole body tensed, and her back arched as I entered her. While the head fit in easily, I found it difficult to go in any further. The plug in her ass was enough to really impede further penetration. But I would not let that stop me. I ***d myself further inside her. Her pussy now feeling like a tight, hot clamp on me. Her hips began to gyrate, begging me to go in further. I slowly ***d myself in further, the tightness both giving me great pleasure and discomfort.

“Deeper sir, please fuck me deeper!” She moaned, breathlessly.

I ***d myself all the way inside her, which met from her a loud ‘“OH GOD, fuck, that feels so good, sir.” Already, she was letting go of her inhibitions, just as I’d hoped.

I watched my cock slowly pull partly out of her, and took a moment to enjoy the thick, milky wetness smeared all over my cock, before sliding all the way back into her.

I found it difficult to pick up the speed of my thrusts too much. The sensation of extreme wetness and tightness was so much that it was difficult for me not to cum. So I continued at a very slow pace, with very deep penetration.

I knew that it would take very little to send her over the edge at this point, but I wasn’t quite ready for her to finally feel her release. I grabbed her vibrator, turned it on, and just touched her clit with it for one brief moment before pulling it away. That one brief touch caused a jolt through her whole body and caused her pussy to clamp down even more tightly on my cock.

I continued this...just brief touches on her clit, just for a moment. Each touch receiving the same jolt in response. Soon, she was moaning loudly and wildly gyrating her hips, hungering for me to give the command she’d been waiting for and to feel me unleash myself deep inside her. “Please, sir. PLEASE cum in my pussy,“ she began pleading. “Please let me cum.“

”Look at me!“ I demanded. She lifted her head, which had been arched backward, and looked toward me. “No, I want you to look right at me. I want you to look right into my eyes so that I can see your face when you cum.”

She stared into my eyes. Eyes that she was having difficulty controlling at this point. They kept momentarily rolling back in her head, before she regained her focus to look at me.

“I need to cum, sir. Please, I need you to let me cum.”

“Don‘t you fucking dare look away from me. Keep looking right into my eyes.”

And as I finished that demand, I tightly grabbed her legs so that she would be unable to move them. I wrapped my right arm around her leg completely to control her and keep her from moving, while using my left elbow to push her legs apart and *** her to keep her legs open.

And I plunged into her. Hard. And again, harder...and faster. I took the vibrator that was in my left hand and pressed down on her clit as hard as I could. The whole while, never breaking my gaze with her eyes. “Cum, you little slut. Cum for me RIGHT NOW!’’

She looked right into my eyes as her entire body began to convulse. “OHHHHHHHH,” she screamed as her orgasm finally set in. And she did not stop that scream. Her face contorted as she screamed, but she never broke eye contact. And when her body reflexively tried to wiggle away from the vibrator, I squeezed her leg more tightly and kept the vibrator tightly pressed against her clit, refusing to let her get away from its vibrations.

I felt a ***ful warm sensation hit my stomach. I looked down just in time to see the second extremely powerful squirt shooting from her pussy. Not the small amount of liquid that would dribble or gently squirt from her from time to time, which would always embarrass her but leave me feeling a great sense of accomplishment. But a very powerful and ***ful squirt of an incredible amount of fluid.

The second squirt was quickly followed by a third. Each squirt was accompanied by a tensing and violent convulsion from her entire body. She did not stop the “OHHHH” scream for a second. And as I looked back to her, I saw that her stare into my eyes had not been broken for a second either.

I continued my tight grip on her, ***fully pushing the vibrator down onto her clit, as I felt my own orgasm begin to build. A powerful one. A release of all of the excitement and desire that had built throughout the day, and I released myself deep inside her, my convulsions now joining hers. “Oh, yes! Cum deep in my pussy!“ she screamed, each word accentuated and in rhythm with her still convulsing body.

Even after my orgasm had subsided, I did not release the pressure I was applying to her legs or the vibrator. And her orgasm continued. Her convulsions continued. And her screams continued. For a solid minute, her body violently convulsed before, finally, the convulsions lessened in intensity, as did the volume of her screams.

When I was convinced that the throws of her orgasm had finally subsided, I let go of her legs, took the vibrator off of her clit, and quickly moved to release her wrists and ankles from the cuffs, so that she could scoot up on the bed, away from the wet mess that we had made, and she curled up into a fetal position.

I went out to the main room and grabbed two bottles of water out of the mini fridge. I returned back to the bed, kissed her on the forehead and said, “You need to sit up and drink this. You‘ve lost a lot of fluid today, and you need to rehydrate yourself.”

She weakly sat up, took a slow pull on the bottle, before chugging down the entire bottle. I offered the other bottle. “Do you need more?’ I asked her.

”No, that will be fine. Thank you, sir” she replied and laid her head back down.

I crawled into the bed and spooned her. Slowly stroking her hair, kissing and gently rubbing her neck and shoulders. Within minutes, her breathing told me that she was asleep. Deep sleep.

I got up, grabbed a beer, and went and sat out on the balcony. Despite all of our adventures today, the sun was just now beginning to set. She’d made dinner reservations at a nice restaurant a week ago that was in two hours from now. I would call and cancel our reservation. I knew from past experience that she would be in a deep, deep sleep for hours. Fortunately, she’d pointed out to me what it was on the menu she was really looking forward to trying. When I called and cancelled, I would place a take-out order for us and go pick it up. She’d hardly eaten anything today, so she would be famished when she finally woke up.

I enjoyed a beer and then another as I watched the sunset. Well, day one was fun, I thought to myself. And we still have two full days to play.

Like the story? Did it excite you and turn you on? I like hearing about that, so of so, please comment and let me know!

Posted

Thank you Cylon! So glad you enjoyed it!

Posted

Sorry Fab, is that a bored/yawn emoji?

Posted

Read all 5 and enjoyed them. Thanks for sharing. 

As for Fab’s yawn - how rude. 

Posted

LockFairy, while some may have read, decided it wasn’t their cup of tea, and moved on without the emoji, I did ask for feedback. No harm, no foul.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...