Trying to find a trans friendly BDSM lounge or munch

In****

Posted (edited)

Fetlife* is a forum site for all things bdsm and fetish related you can search for local events on there

Edited by FETMOD-TF
*External link removed
Posted
Hi. Munches are usually a vanilla type gathering of kink folk where they can meet others in the community and talk while grabbing some food. Generally very mellow and low key. If you have a Fetlife account that's actually the best site to find events and munches that are local to you. They should all be trans friendly. Hope that's helpful. Welcome to your new journey.
Posted
Hi gensis. I’m a tgirl who lives in Hellertown. I looked but didn’t really see anything specific in Lancaster. However, we have a good community in the Allentown Lehigh valley area and munches are held the last Tuesday of every month. I know it’s a bit of a haul but if you would like, I’d be happy to accompany you as a friend. Maybe you can meet someone there. Please feel free to message me privately
Posted
You may find some activity in the Reading or Philadelphia areas, check with the local BDSM shops boutiques they usually have the inside track on what’s available in the area. And you can always pick up some new gear
Posted
If you try Fetlife you'd be able to find them more common than you think
Posted
CLUB PITT has all gender night every Thursday in Pittsburgh.