Scenario One (Part Five)

Daedaluslost

Daedaluslost
Posted

'Are you ready to come?' I ask. 'Do you deserve to come?' You're nodding your head vigorously, 'yes, make me! Make me come fucking hard!' 'Okay, I'll see what I can do'. I bend down to unclip your ankle cuffs. On the way I pause to kiss, lick and nibble your butt cheeks, and resting a hand on either side, open them so I can lick up and down the groove between, pausing to push the tip of my tongue into your asshole. I stand up and unclip your wrists. 'Turn around. Back against the wall'. I reattach your ankle and wrist cuffs, so you're spread-eagled facing away from the wall. I pick up the feather-tickler and lightly dust it over your breasts and nipples. It makes you giggle. There is something so erotic about this light touch on your exposed breasts, with your arms secured above your head. Your nipples harden almost ***fully. I rub my thumbs softly on their undersides and then stroke my index finger down the upper sides. Squeezing gently, I twist and stretch them. You gasp as I lean forward and suck them, one at a time into my mouth, where I use my tongue to play with them while I nibble tenderly. Meanwhile, my hand has moved down your belly and I'm stroking your pussy, rubbing your clit with my fingertips. I take it between my index finger and thumb and slide them up and down from base to tip, squeezing softly as I go. You're breathing faster and tensing your muscles. A sigh changes into a moan as you grind yourself onto my fingers. You're getting very excited and over stimulated, pulling against your wrist cuffs, your whole body fighting against the restraints. I'm having trouble keeping my fingers inside you. You're moaning loudly and constantly, teeth clenched, blowing your breath out through pursed lips in rapid little pants.
'I want you to squirt for me. I want to see your wet cunt gushing'. I push two fingers deep into you. You're whining and almost screaming. 'Can you do that for me?' 'Oh fuck - yeh I can, make me squirt! I wanna fuckin' squirt all over you!' My fingers are sliding in and out of your deliciously wet hole. I increase the speed of my thrusting fingers, rubbing them harder and faster against your inner pussy wall, finding your sweet spot. You gasp and scream simultaneously, your body goes rigid, your head is thrown back. 'Fuuuuuuuuck! Yes! Yes! Aaagh God! Shit! Shiiiit! I'm coming! Oh fuck I'm coming!!! With huge spasms wracking your whole body you explode screaming and squirting in fountains and rivulets, drenching my hand and your thighs. Squirting uncontrollably over me and the floor. I quickly unclip your ankles and wrists and help you collapse onto the bed, where you lay back as your body deals with the spasms and tremors while you calm down. You're dripping with sweat so I gently towel you down.