Scenario One (Part Six)

Daedaluslost

Daedaluslost
Posted

Sitting on the bed next to you, I run my fingertips softly down the side of your neck, over your shoulder and down your arm. From your hand I move across your stomach and stray too close to your pussy which makes you giggle again and pull yourself into the foetal position. 'I'm too sensitive - it tickles me too much', you say. 'Are you okay?' I ask. 'Yeah... yeah, I'm absolutely okay thanks, I'm just a bit... over-sensitised'. 'You're absolutely fine and over-sensitised are you? Good. Take your socks off and stand up!' You hook your fingers into your damp socks and peel them slowly and seductively down your legs whilst laying on your back. I watch you become naked. 'Back to the wall. Arms out horizontally, crucifix style. Legs apart.' Once you're in position I reattach your cuffs. I take hold of your pussy lips, one at a time and place a clamp on them, using their screws to tighten the grip. The cables run horizontally through rings on either side of you. I add weights to both sides which pulls your pussy open, unsheathing and exposing your clit.
I place my fingertip on the underside and rub it gently. It's the only small connection between us, but it feels so full on and all encompassing. I reach across and pick up a small gold vibrator with interchangeable tips. 'You told me you love to orgasm more than most people - let's see if that's true.'
I swap the 'V' shaped tip for the pointed, flat-sided one, and switch it on. It's a vicious little thing that buzzes madly - its intense vibrations shake my fingers as I apply it to the side of your clit. It almost makes you jump. I circle your hard little nib and rub it's tip. Holding it flat against the length of your clit has you gasping in seconds. I know how unbearably harsh this is, so I pull it away for a minute and stroke your cleft with a couple of fingers before reapplying it. You're clenching your teeth and growling through them. 'Aaaw, fuck! I don't think I can take that.' I put my finger to your lips and 'shush' you. I do however take the vibrator away and swap it for a purple wand.
Without ceremony I switch it on and immediately press its large head over your clit. I roll it round and slide it up and down your groove. Concentrating mainly on your clit you're soon moaning and gyrating, rubbing yourself against its smooth vibrating head. I lean forward and suck your hard nipples. You're going to come soon - your legs are shaking, breath coming in pants. I think you're going to collapse as you lose control so I stop what I'm doing and quickly unclip you and lay you back down on the bed. Pushing your ankles to your bum I strap a cord round each leg so they're bent and secure with your knees up. I attach your wrist cuffs to your collar so you can't interfere, then run some rope from your legs to the anchor points on either side of my bed and pull them tight. Your legs open wide. I finger your gaping pussy whilst applying the vibrator to your clit. You almost scream and arch your back. I feel your inner pussy clenching my fingers as your wetness increases. I speed up the fingering, moving round inside you. You've almost lost control of yourself and bucking wildly. 'Come for me. I want you to come for me - now. Come now'. Your juices are streaming out as the final spasms wrack your body. You shout out, making indecipherable sounds that rise into a scream as the climax takes over your whole body 'Red! Red! Stop please!' At the safety word I stop and watch you gradually calm down whilst I untie and unclip you. Your breathing slowly returns to normal and the spasms gradually fade. I help you sit up and then go and get you a glass of iced water. When I return you've wrapped the quilt around yourself and are leaning back on stacked pillows. I'm already thinking of what's next but I let you relax and gratefully sip the cold water.