When if ever have you tapped out

Ka****

Posted
Share the why and what cause you to tap out
Posted

in terms of 'tapping out'

well, it was during a wrestling match with a 7 times national champion.  So, inevitable really. 

Posted
Tap out as in Cut the action for some reason? I think tapping out is for the weak minded. Real Soldiers never tap out
Posted
15 minutes ago, BigBoySubX said:

Real Soldiers never tap out

do you know what happens to soldiers who don't know when to quit, who don't know when to retreat? 

they get shot or maimed.

A 'real' soldier knows when it's too much

Someone with zero place in kink doesn't know when to stop.

Posted
What the fuck does sex have to do with killing surviving and war? TAP OUT in sex oder on the battlefield. Cause i tell u i be the first mf to run fo his life. Fuck all em others
Posted
We didn't have lube. About 6 rounds in 4 or so hours non-stop. There was no moisture left and it was hurting for both of us. (She has always had moisture issues)
Posted
5 hours ago, BigBoySubX said:
What the fuck does sex have to do with killing surviving and war? TAP OUT in sex oder on the battlefield. Cause i tell u i be the first mf to run fo his life. Fuck all em others

You seem confused by your own analogy.
Eyem was literally using your own language to challenge your thinking.
"Tapping out" means ending whatever situation you're in. In BDSM it means safewording.
Tapping out has absolutely nothing to do with someone's strength physically or mentally. To suggest otherwise is toxic as hell and, for anyone thinking that they shouldn't/couldn't, they simply aren't safe, they're putting themselves and their partner/s at risk
Maybe have a think before you comment and, of someone challenges you take on board what's been said before doubling down

Posted
16 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

You seem confused by your own analogy.
Eyem was literally using your own language to challenge your thinking.
"Tapping out" means ending whatever situation you're in. In BDSM it means safewording.
Tapping out has absolutely nothing to do with someone's strength physically or mentally. To suggest otherwise is toxic as hell and, for anyone thinking that they shouldn't/couldn't, they simply aren't safe, they're putting themselves and their partner/s at risk
Maybe have a think before you comment and, of someone challenges you take on board what's been said before doubling down

Game, set and indeed match 👌 🤣

Posted
8 minutes ago, CopperKnob said:

I'll say deuce, there's a spelling mistake afterall 🙄

Just blame auto carrot 🤣😂

TimtheMerciless
Posted

Didn't quit, but wanted to. She just kept hitting me with stuff that really hurt!

I was thinking " this is hot, but only the bits where she isn't hitting me. I'm going to have to get some easier hobbies". 

Lol.. 

Posted
20 orgasims in. Nothing left to continue.
Posted
Tapped out from my ex (bf at the time) cause he was refusing to please me just himself.