WHAT GIVES YOU THE MOST CHILLS?

br****

amiyahcarile
Posted
I love veins i just like the looks of them
Posted
Basically the entire female body. I think the entire form is just beautiful.
Posted
Ears, neck, a strong arm around your waist.
Posted
The mind...

Although I'm a big fan of my beard... when it's been used as a seat 🫢🫣
Posted

Being pegged/f**ked by dominant women makes my spine tingle. Wrapping my legs around her waist just makes me drool

Posted
I'd have to say a man's hands, chest and shoulders
Posted

Hips, belly, thighs, a**, face

Posted
Curves, hips and legs visually lure me in. I like to spend time paying attention to them with the parts of me that aren't occupied indulging the deeper parts.

I love to feel the hips wiggle and respond to my tongue inside her as I pull her to me.
Posted
i just like all of it. anything u got I want it
Posted

Feet and legs I'd have to say. I can definitely hump and cum on a great set of feet or legs, while looking at the other foot or leg. And while kissing and licking the other foot and leg while I f**k the other foot and leg, and come all over it. I can definitely pound me a good set of feet or legs really good

Posted
55 minutes ago, albuquerque610 said:
Basically the entire female body. I think the entire form is just beautiful.

I can definitely second that. The female form is nothing but artwork.

Posted
Bellies are so hot 🔥🥵❤️
Posted
I love footjob or licking the soles the toees its get me so hard
Posted
7 hours ago, MissCupcakesssbbw said:

Legs and a**.

Yes, you are right. Ass providing that they don't have a JLo ass which unfortunately is very popular today. Girls used to have nice asses, but not since JLo.

Posted
4 hours ago, SilkFlames said:
Definitely has to be right along my lower abdomen and my hips, typically feeling another touch me there is just Mind Melting 🫠💜🩵

And I bet you your lower abdomen feels very beautiful when touched. I love rubbing a girl's entire body.

Posted
Just now, SeymourBrian said:

And I bet you your lower abdomen feels very beautiful when touched. I love rubbing a girl's entire body.

Okay, maybe not. You're a dude.

Posted

I love to worship a** that's my favorite

Posted
A woman’s neck line. It’s a magnet to my hands.