WHAT GIVES YOU THE MOST CHILLS?

br****

• 1 month later...
Posted
It'd have to be the mouth for me lol, nothing does it for me more than things said or sounds made, chills, shivers, goosebumps, the works!
  • 1 month later...
MasterDarcy1979
Posted

I'm a demisexual, so, for me i get more of a kick from mental stimulation.

So, forging a mental bond.

It's not as simple as it sounds. I've known women for years and failed to establish a bond. Then with other women It's taken minutes to forge a bond.

Compatibilities, too. As well as intelligence.

Posted

Breasts and p*ssy for me. But I am a submissive, so I am likely to go with whatever my partner wants

Posted
I'm gonna have to say anal hooks hitting the right spot
Posted

All around. Feeling up full figure with tight grip bearhug from rear or front.

Rear berahug, feeling up the buttock on manhood most intensily, while forearms are connected over chest.

Forepart bearhug, feeling up the bellies and groins connecting up to each other most intensely if arms are wrapping around lower back. Incase arms are grabbing over upper back, rather feeling up the chest more intensely, up to the point of hearing heatbeats. 

Posted

The feeling of being totally and completely owned. Someone who can get in my head and take over all my thoughts whether I am awake or asleep. A deep, slow sexy voice. A really nice masculine scent. Strong hands and forearms. A naughty smirk. My back being stroked. Many more things but must keep this coment SFW so I am going to shut up now hehe. 

Posted
The feeling of being completely dominated and owned by a woman. A woman who can take control of my brat side and who can make me submit anytime anywhere. Women's dominant voice and the look they give me when I step out of line
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted
My Alpha Daddy is very tall 6'7 tall and he's bald and has a beard. I love tall men and I love beards (coping mechanism & since of security). His voice is extremely deep and it just drives me insane. He's a country boy (#1 sexual turn on) but at the same time he is a biker (ok for me, but when it's my Alpha Daddy it's another #1 turn on). He may not be rich but that's not what I've ever wanted in life. Plus he is a great cook and he loves doing the dishes. What else would I need, I've already married to profection.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
cry-babies and blushers. my pupils will immediately dilate.
Posted
I love seeing a woman in a backless dress. Honestly makes me weak at the knees to see her bare skin and confidence. Must be the back and shoulders for me as I also have a thing for halternecks too. 🤷‍♂️
Posted
Let’s see body part for me is a stomach a good tight or muscular. Stomach on a female can’t keep my hands off. I’m also very into professionally done bodyguard mostly black work no color but it can’t be too crowded. Also Hass to be professionally done, crappy art is crappy art. Body modifications, depending on what they are are also a turn on. But the biggest thing for me or someone’s eyes. Preferably green eyes, but they have to be in the right shape as well. I’m also more into small breasts than I am into big ones. But yeah, eyes are the main thing that attracts me to anybody.
Posted
My toes and feet the way it feels the way their carcasses in those lips and hands and most of all the eyes
Posted
Whenever one of the goddesses I serve says “bitch we need to talk” I instantly get chills. The reason is when they say that it means I need to strip, lay face up on the floor so they can stand on my balls while we “talk”. I usually don’t get to talk much at all except to agree with them or beg for forgiveness. Most of the time they are wearing their shoes or boots which makes it more chilling.
  • 1 month later...
Posted
Big strong Hands 🫠
Posted
Well if it's a body part it's definitely the belly especially if she's pregnant. And if not then, when she looks at you and says "I'm not on birth control"
Posted

Top2Bottom2, the part that gives me the most chills is the a** and back of the thighs. Brrrrr. Especially if there's a thong or cute panties, I don't even have to see anything else, ( but I enjoy that too) after this location cuz I just don't know, it's friggin WILD, words can't explain this enough

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
Honestly, I know this may sound weird, but I'm an eye person lol. I feel like I can tell a lot about someone through their eyes and there are certain people who have a certain look in their eyes that just....does it for me lol.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
Back of the neck….Hair pulled up….Love it. Inner thighs….Love to kiss and caress. I also love to lick, suck and kiss the area under breasts…like lift them up…the part underneath…the fold. Love it. Also love wanting eyes and pouty lips.