Medical roleplay anyone?

Ma****

Posted

Anyone had a medical roleplay experience tell me I will like to know your experience 

Posted
It was good, some of the things we did I wouldn't advise doing without actual medical training but I inserted an LMA in her, used a speculum to perform an "examination" and used a blunt needle to simulate a cannula/ injections/ cutting. Be careful though as even blunt needles can cut the skin/ sensitive areas.
  • 3 months later...
Posted

I love the medical role play especially as the patient. I've had my prostate inspected, my ability to stretch maximized (anal speculum), been sounded with three different sized beaded sounds, nipple pierced, etc.

• 3 months later...
  • 1 month later...
Sting-ATL
Posted

Medical play is fun. I'm Dr Sting. I built some stirrups onto my massage table. Look at my pictures, and you will see. I act like my 40-year-old sub is 18. I ask her how old is she. Does she have a boyfriend? I act like a perverted older doctor. She is being very flirty back. She says she has never had an orgasm, which is the reason for her visit, and asks me if she is broken. We look inside with a speculum. I have a Colposcope camera to look inside, and it has a built-in vibrator. I might make her pee in a cup in front of me. She might say she tastes funny and is unsure if boys will like her taste. She heard of a G-spot, but can I help her find it? I try to describe it and be professional, but she bullies me into playing with her G-spot. Medical play is fun and can go 1000s of ways. 

Sting-ATL
Posted
On 7/18/2023 at 12:59 PM, CryptidKing said:

It was good, some of the things we did I wouldn't advise doing without actual medical training but I inserted an LMA in her, used a speculum to perform an "examination" and used a blunt needle to simulate a cannula/ injections/ cutting. Be careful though as even blunt needles can cut the skin/ sensitive areas.

Inserting an LMA is very advanced; I'm not sure I would call it "medical play." Not for the untrained and IMHO not sexual in nature, I'm sure that you must be IRL a medical professional. What speculum is the best in your opinion?