A new office : Part 3 : Miss Annabel's bitch

ey****

Posted

He was almost confused that very little of note happened on the second or third day.
Of course, he was very quickly the department errand boy.  Running around after the Ladies for hot drinks, cold drinks, trivial errands.
While there'd been the odd snigger, he'd largely been continuing his job shadowing of Miss Kelly.

He now had his own desk. While it was comfortable (I mean, he had to be productive) it was noticably smaller and lower than the other desks.  A reminder of his place.

On day 4 he was asked to take his lunch a little later, as there was a special task Miss Annabel had for him.  He agreed, but was confused she was nowhere to be seen during his normal period.

"Oh, she'll catch up with you" he was told.

Like previous, he ate his lunch alone in the toilet. He had been told that if his performance and obedience continued, he would soon be permitted to eat in the kitchen.

He was surprised when the door opened - and in walked Miss Annabel wearing her gym kit.  She hadn't showered.

"You like me don't you?"
He didn't know a correct response. It's true she had been kinder than the other Ladies - she had been someone who'd removed her shoes before kicking him.
"You've been kind to me, Miss"
"Aww, that's nice.  I've come in here to be kind"

She eyed his half eaten sandwich.  "What sandwich have you got?"
"Ham, Miss"
"Just, ham?"
"Yes, Miss"

She picked up the half eaten sandwich and rubbed it into her arm pit.  She passed it over, "There you go - a little extra flavour"

He looked at it.

"Go one then, eat up"

He continued to eat the sweat smeared sandwich.

"Good boy"
She moved her arm pit towards him
"There's probably some crumbs in my pit. Come lick them out"

He got closer and could smell the sweat - he put a reluctant tongue to her pit and started to lick.
"I fucking love how obedient you are already.  I think you're enjoying it here"

He didn't answer.

She motioned to other arm pit to him, "Come on, you can do this one"

He did - taking long careful licks of her sweat and arm pits.

She lifted off her sports bra.  He gazed in shock as she stood there, bare breasts.
"What, you never seen tits before?"
"Sorry, Miss - I'm just, surprised"
"See, this is great - I want you to lick under my boobs"
He did, slowly caressing and licking the underboob sweat.

"This is great, you're just so so so close to my tits and there's nothing you can do.  I love to tease"

And tease she did.  

"Are you hard?" she asked
He blushed.
"May I touch?"
he didn't stop her.   She squeezed his hard penis through his pants.

She tutted.  "Naughty boy"
"Would you like to have sex with me?" 

He was just not expecting this turn of events.

"Umm... is there a safe answer?" he asked.
She laughed.
"Basically... I want to fuck you... I've seen you in the office, your cute little arse... I want you"
He went redder.
"OK, drop your pants"

He did so.  
"My, you are big and hard."

She'd brought in a gym bag and pulled out a strap on and harness.

"But you didn't think you were putting that in me, did you?"

She slipped into it.

"Turn around... bend over... hands on the toilet"

He did so. Very, very, nervously.

He could hear her placing on gloves and lubing up.

She started prodding his arsehole with her fingers.  He didn't know if this was fingers or strapon... he squealed a bit.

"Ooh, this is going to be fun - I'm not even in you yet..."

He was scared by this whole concept.  She bent over and whispered in his ear.
"Relax, you'll enjoy it more"

She continued to poke and stretch with her fingers - plenty of lube gave her good access.

He was already squealing and quite sensitive.

She teased the end of the strap on in and wiggled a bit. He squeed.

"Look, no hands" she laughed as she wiggled.

He was confused, this actually felt good.  She started with some hip movement going in and out slowly and sensually.

"Honestly, relax... I'm going to make you my little bitch and you're going to love it... OK"

He moaned.

"I'm taking that as a yes"

What followed was a sensual and rhythmic fucking, she didn't go too harsh but gave a good rhythmic rocking and swaying... he gave out groan after groan and got confused and embarassed with each one.

"Don't fight it... love it..." she told him.

And he did.  He got into this... this felt fantastic.

"Look at you, you dirty slut.  Bent over a toilet, being fucked up the arse - and fucking loving it.
"I told you you'd be my bitch"

She upped the tempo as he'd started to relax... he screamed "fuck me" then immediately apologised for it.
"Ooh, bad language" she joked, "I'll make you pay for that"

She rocked backwards and forwards more climatic... he screamed and squealed louder and louder - she cheered and added in more verbal.

His hands started to slip on the toilet frame - she used this to quickly grab his head - partially to stop it hitting the porcelain - but also to push and hold it into the toilet as she flushed while fucking him.

She laughed.  He spluttered.   She eased off.

He was on his knees, pants round ankles, face soaking and well fucked.

"OK," she said, "I'm going to shower now... you can clean up."

She looked down at his still erect cock.

"And, ha, no masturbating at work...."

Posted
I'm quite enjoying this, good work.
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted
7 hours ago, Richf86 said:

Part 4?

I haven't wrote one yet. I started on one trail of idea but it didn't work.  I've a few ideas where to take things.