Riskiest thing you’ve done?

Posted
Affair, public, anything that was high-stakes. Discuss!
Posted
We've done a cumwalk with a sub, and the route was passing right next to the city's police department. Her face was marvelously ***ted, a huge buttplug under the thinnest yoga pants she could find, and I was filming right in front of the building. That was intense!
Posted
I was in jail for six months and one of the inmates. That was a trustee. Had a key lock on my cell door. He opened it up. He came inside and we had sex. We didn’t get hot, but if we would have, we would have both been in very big trouble, but it was very interesting and exciting. thinking about getting hot thank God we didn’t but we were both got more time on our belt we probably would’ve went to prison they would’ve considered he’s trying to break out of jail even though I wasn’t trying to break out I was like oh no I’m staying right here but we did have sex and that was fun 
Posted
A girl my ex wife and I used to have threesomes with snuck in while my ex was sleeping and we had sex in the kitchen while she was sleeping 😅😈🤷‍♂️
Posted
Pounded my neighbors wife in the glass elevator from the lobby to our respective rooms in downtown Atlanta while he was as waiting in the lobby for she and I to grab some last minute things from our individual rooms… he NEVER once looked up !!

Or he would have seen us as well as the HUGE LOAD of CUM I quickly pumped deep inside her pussy…running down her leg.

Surely he either saw it later or felt she was “super wet and or-lubed” when he went to fuck or eat her later that same afternoon.

Memorable time for sure.
Posted
Played truth or dare with the ex and she had to walk between tractor trailers at a rest stop at 1:30 am in just heels.
Posted
Driving with my cock out no tint windows and of course had a full hard on.
Of course only letting women see and would cover up if a men or family will pas by. Or parked next to a women in her car and stroking my cock with my windows down and her watching me cum so much.
I had one older lady help me over my window parked on the street.
Posted
Idk if it’s the riskiest but most recent. I was in an open marriage but the girl I was fucking wasn’t. We’d meet up fuck in the church parking lot and got ran off once
Posted
Had sex on a paddleboard in a lake with houses around and others on the lake
Posted
A few of mine - had sex in an airport bathroom stall with people coming in and out. Gave blow jobs in my work parking garage with people walking by in a car without tinted windows in full view of everyone without getting caught. I live in a 2nd floor apartment. Had sex on my patio fully naked with people walking by downstairs. If they had looked up they would have seen us.
Posted
Had sex in the back of a van in a public carpark
Posted
33 minutes ago, TallBastard said:
Got married 😬

Tried that - In my experience, wouldn’t recommend! 🤣🤣

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
I’ve several times taken walks, wearing a corset underneath my clothes, with a toy or two inside me. Twice on those walks I’ve sat down on a bench at the dead of night and brought myself to orgasm.
I was scared to be caught each time, but a part of me wanted to be. The walk of shame home with drenched panties was very enjoyable. I kept hoping every man I passed on the way would somehow know my desires and fulfill them, but alas, I wasn’t so lucky.💔
Posted

Allowing my owners to give me away for the day to some people I didn't know 

Posted
Was getting fingered in the butt by my girlfriend in a dressing room. I was naked from the waist down and was standing spread apart with my leg on the bench as she fingered me from behind. Raunchy I know 😅🥴 and an old lady accidentally walked into the dressing room as my gf’s finger was still in my butt, and there i was still spread out and my I was hard as a rock in front of this lady. I felt so bad 😂
Posted

Sex on a mountaintop, and Ofc we were spotted by a local hiker 😅

We got dressed in time, But so embarrassing when he walked by

• 7 months later...
Posted

I opened my heart and trusted again. Now none of u have to risk your heart and sanity. I did it for you. I salvaged my heart but im still searching for my sanity.