Height Difference

Sl****

Posted

Height is a non issue for me. To be honest and sounds cliche I rather not see a person until I know there is a potential dynamic. Winning over her mind first then showing what we both look like

MasterDarcy1979
Posted

I couldn't care less.

A good Dom could Dominate a woman who was 8 foot. A bad Don couldn't Dominate a woman who was 2 foot.

Posted
I’m all for it and used to date taller girls in school. Once I got into the so-called real world many of them listened to the lames telling them to date only men 6’ and up lol.
Posted
July 25, BrokenCollar said:

As a 5'10" woman I find it VERY difficult to find men who are turned on by my height. The struggle continues.

Difficult it can be due to various factors, one many don’t think you’ll be interested in them. I had my reservations a few times. Plus my advances have been turned down due to being a short king. Yet not impossible because I sometimes enjoy climbing

BrokenCollar
Posted
44 minutes ago, Bronzebond007 said:

Difficult it can be due to various factors, one many don’t think you’ll be interested in them. I had my reservations a few times. Plus my advances have been turned down due to being a short king. Yet not impossible because I sometimes enjoy climbing

I use to give plenty of attention to short kings. But shorter men, no matter how dominant they may express themselves, end up showing signs of self-consciousness of the height disparity. It makes it hard to sub when I end up playing therapist.

Posted
21 hours ago, BrokenCollar said:

I use to give plenty of attention to short kings. But shorter men, no matter how dominant they may express themselves, end up showing signs of self-consciousness of the height disparity. It makes it hard to sub when I end up playing therapist.

Ahh I see what you’re saying and plenty my goodness. This glamazon sub deserves better. Totally unfortunate and understandable. I’ll speak for myself moving forward because my major issues rarely caused conflict in my past relationships. I became a therapist and had solid encouragement. Now those issues were resolved in therapy and self-care. So it doesn’t get in the way of my lifestyle goals.

Posted
Yesterday at 02:53 AM, MasterDarcy1979 said:

I couldn't care less.

A good Dom could Dominate a woman who was 8 foot. A bad Don couldn't Dominate a woman who was 2 foot.

Mic drop moment lol

Posted
Hard to find any woman taller then me! I’m 6’3 so I’m quite tall for a guy so girl that tall good luck. It’s more about look then height for me as long as their like over 5’3 shorter then that I find weird and hard when have sex and like hugging kissing and all that!
  • 1 month later...
Posted

Yes. It does play into my little/sub side. I like women of all heights too, though!

• 2 weeks later...
Posted
OH MOST DEFINITELY IT IS TO ME C
AUSE I ABSOLUTELY LOVE TALL WOMEN. I WILL BREAK MY NECK WHENEVER I SEE A WOMAN 6FT OR TALLER.
Posted

As a short Dom, I enjoy having a taller sub kneel for me. 

Posted (edited)

Being 6ft 5, Ive not had the oppotunity too :p

Edited by Ceejayuk
  • 3 weeks later...
Posted

Im 6,3" so if I see a woman taller than me it strikes me as odd because it's exceptionally rare. Iv seen maybe two women in public taller than me. It's rare to see another guy taller than me and that's equally odd. 

• 4 weeks later...
Posted
On 7/25/2023 at 9:24 PM, BrokenCollar said:

As a 5'10" woman I find it VERY difficult to find men who are turned on by my height. The struggle continues.

Haha I'm 6'2! The struggle is real 😂

• 2 months later...