Do guys fetishize women’s height?

Cuddlewithme

Cuddlewithme
Posted

If guys prefer short or tall women, is that considered a fetish?

What height do you men prefer or do you like tall women only?

And what would some of you prefer if you want tall women only:

- tall women in flat shoes or 

- short women in 3-6” heels ?

Posted
don’t think it’d be counted as a fetish. i think its just a preference however i’ve always been attracted to shorter women usually 5’6 and below but closer to 5’0 the better. short women in heels all the way
Posted
This post is put to a guy's preference, in regard to women's height? I am a short woman, 4ft 9in. Not sure for me, it's even a preference? Seeing how almost everybody is taller than myself? Most, if not all the guys I have been with have been taller than myself. Back in 2019, I had a guy who was almost the same height as myself. He was 4ft 8 1/2in. Tall. I Loved it! Since that time,I have been trying to find guys who are at least some what close to me in height, 5ft 2in to around 5ft 5in.
Posted
I agree with undeaddom, I think it’s just a preference, I’m just under 5’ 11” and ideally I like a woman who is around 5’0 also, it’s not a dealbreaker though.
Posted
I’m into tall women, like the taller the better, I’m 6’2 and I’d be hella turned on by a female taller than me tbh. I don’t mind smaller women tho
Posted
The more petite the better IMO
Posted
It’s not matter to me. I’m 5’11” and I like both. But I don’t have sex with tall woman before. Just dated tall woman and sucked her nice tits when I was 21 years old. She wasn’t ready because my cock is big to her. Oh well.
Posted
I doesn't matter to me either. I enjoy being dominated, so although a tall woman (I'm 5' 5ish") has a head start, it's the personality that
Posted
Aah, inadvertently hit send! I'll start again.

I doesn't matter to me either. I enjoy being dominated, so although a tall woman (I'm 5' 5ish") has a head start, it's the domineering personality I prefer.
Posted
I have a fetish for ridiculously short ladies. Like sub-5’ short. But it isn’t something that will stop me from dating a lady taller than me.
Posted
Unless it’s a size kink where ur like donky kong and they’re… human. I think it’s just personal preference
Posted
it's funny, I have a very clear picture of what my ideal fantasy partner is in my head. Shorter than me, C-cup, long, brown, straight hair. Then I met a woman who swam competitively in college. Taller than me, B-cups, frizzy hair. We clicked immediately and my "ideal woman" was replaced by her while we were together. I always think I have preferences until I click with the right woman.
Posted
As a short king standing at a whopping 5’4 I found out I like women taller than me. 5’9 or 5’10 is perfect for me because my face is right at titty height haha. But really height isn’t a big issue for me, if we click we click.
Posted
Personality and soulful connection
Posted
I’m 6’6” tall. Most all women are short to me. Nothing wrong with that. I like them all sizes. Short Tall skinny BBW 18 to 80! But every so often I run into a 6’1 or 6’2, tall blonde hair blue eyed, long legged creature. And when she puts her heals on and stands tall with authority… I go primal and all I can think about is breeding this beautiful woman! Tall woman aren’t as easy to find as short women. It makes them special to me being so big.
Cuddlewithme
Posted

Thanks for all the responses 🙏💗 I truly appreciate it 💗 I’m 5’3 but 5’9 with these new sexy high heeled boots ( I ordered them in 3 colors I like them so much)

I usually wear 3-4 inch shoes making me 5’6 - 5’7  ( sexy slip on sandals, sneakers and platform combat boots 😁)

A few months ago a massage client of mine (young black guy that I used to think was nice til this)  smiled wide and said “ I could never date a short woman” and stared right into my 👀smiling wide —— like wtf? Lol

I was kindof shocked since he said this in my home during his massage.

So I wanted to know how most men think and why would someone ever tell someone that’s doing a service for them such a negative statement.  I bit my tongue but thought of saying I’d never date a black guy just so he could feel how he made me feel lol. But smarter thoughts prevailed 😂

• 4 months later...
Posted
I’m 5’7 117 lbs male I have always had an interest in women that are much taller heavier thicker and stronger than me
  • 2 weeks later...
Posted

I don't have a preference on height but I love a woman in heels either way, even if it means the woman ends up being taller than me. The issue is that most women (at least in my experience) prefer taller men and I'm 5'7", so my options are limited at the best of times. I was reading some profiles on a conventional dating site and even women who were 5'2" were stating in their bios that they only wanted men who were at least 5'10".

MasterDarcy1979
Posted (edited)

Only if you're George Costanza. :p

No. I do not. But I'm sure some men do.

I don't know whether it's a fetish or if it's just a preference.

Edited by MasterDarcy1979