EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT 💎 THESE ARE THE WINNERS...

crystal-love
FETMOD-BD
Message added by FETMOD-BD,

EYE OF LOVE TREASURE HUNT Clue Glossary

:one:  :two:  :three:  :four:  :five:  :six:  :seven:  :eight:  :nine:  :one::zero:

:one::one:  :one::two:  :one::three:  :one::four:  :one::five:  :one::six:

:one::seven:  :one::eight:  :one::nine:  :two::zero:  :two::one:  :two::two:

:two::three:  :two::four:

Posted
15 minutes ago, hannahbelles said:

I am so lost. I dont know what exactly Im looking for, or where I start looking...And what are grids?

You are looking for square shaped icons which you need to find. 6 as of today and clues are posted if you scroll up. Basically tap into every option available on app/website and discover the hidden icon. If you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
10 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:
Yep I’ve tried clicking everywhere. You can see out and they can’t see in….. one way mirror 🤷🏻‍♀️
Get them at Christmas - baubles 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly this one has me completely baffled. I think there’s a function in this app that I have somehow never found 🤔

i'm glad i'm not the only one who can't figure it out

Posted
11 minutes ago, Fede99 said:
Can someone please contact me i'm totally frozen on the last one, please

Just look a bit harder on the restaurant menu and look for an option to challenge your poze

Posted
22 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:
Modelling? Submitting photos?! What am I missing. Do we have a competition in here somewhere 🤔

I'd message you with some help, but filters prevent me - if you would like some feel free to drop me a line - don't want to offer any more here and potentially offer up stuff others might not want to see just yet.

Posted
As an FYI in case anyone else is struggling, this one doesn’t appear in my app. I’ve been asked to log into the website to see if it’s there.
Posted
40 minutes ago, DommeDelight said:
Yep I’ve tried clicking everywhere. You can see out and they can’t see in….. one way mirror 🤷🏻‍♀️
Get them at Christmas - baubles 🤷🏻‍♀️
Honestly this one has me completely baffled. I think there’s a function in this app that I have somehow never found 🤔

What do you get at Christmas, Birthdays, Weddings, and sometimes "just because"? Usually all wrapped up nicely and sometimes with a bow on top - at Christmas they go under the tree, Weddings they're usually left on a table.
On the site you can find them on a profile

Posted
Just a tip for #6 if you can’t find it in the app go to the website. I had to verify my email in order to use the website as my phone number is my login. After doing so the option for the feature where this clue was found showed up in my app.
Posted
42 minutes ago, Fede99 said:

i'm glad i'm not the only one who can't figure it out

There seems to be an issue if you use iPhone, alternatively you can use the website and look for it

Posted
53 minutes ago, gemini_man said:

Dotted around the site you will find icons - they're round pieces of an overall picture - one or two are released each day at 1500 UK time (1000EST/1600CET) and clues to their whereabouts can be found on this thread.
When you have collected them (just click on them to collect) they appear in your grid which you can access from your profile just click on where it says how many icons you have just below your main profile picture.

So i understand the concept, but have not seen or clicked on any icons but it says i have found one, and on my grid, it actually shows that i have found 2...

Posted
3 minutes ago, melbourne356 said:
How to get

Look for square shaped icons by exploring the app/website and you need to find 6 icons as of today. Clues are posted above if u scroll up or feel free to message me

Posted
47 minutes ago, KissingDom said:

You are looking for square shaped icons which you need to find. 6 as of today and clues are posted if you scroll up. Basically tap into every option available on app/website and discover the hidden icon. If you need further help feel free to DM me

Thanks for your help. Any idea why it shows 2 unlocked on my grid, but only says I have found one?

Posted
5 minutes ago, hannahbelles said:

So i understand the concept, but have not seen or clicked on any icons but it says i have found one, and on my grid, it actually shows that i have found 2...

The second one is a glitch, ignore it ..just see how many you have found. As of today it's 6, clues are posted above and if you need further help feel free to DM me

Posted
16 minutes ago, hannahbelles said:

You may have been gifted one by another user - and the second one you see on your grid is a glitch so can be ignored

Just need to find the other 5 now 😉

Diaperedprincess02
Posted
Day 1-Grid 4-
You can find people that are special to you here
Day 1-grid 19-
You'll want to set these to keep in the loop
Day 1- Grid 12- check this out if you want some me time
Posted (edited)

I have to say I'm really enjoying this Treasure Hunt. The giving away and re-finding icons really adds an extra dimension to things!

If anyone is struggling with finding their way through it, PM me for assistance 😊

Edited by Deleted Member
Spelling
Posted
3 hours ago, DommeDelight said:
Modelling? Submitting photos?! What am I missing. Do we have a competition in here somewhere 🤔

There was one - it finished. I don’t think it’s accessible now. I’m stuck.

Posted
Hiw does this work? I was just gifted an icon......
Posted (edited)

Any additional clues for icon #6?

Edit: Nevermind! Haha. Definitely helping me find places I've not checked out before.

Edited by Cade
Just updating.
Posted
What is this lol? I’ve read through it all and still don’t understand ha ha.
Posted

Here’s a hint, the icon for clue 6 is not in one of our usual hiding places.

Posted
15 minutes ago, Jonezy said:
What is this lol? I’ve read through it all and still don’t understand ha ha.

There are icons hidden around the site which are released every day at 1500UK time (1600CET/1000EST) clues to their whereabouts can be found in this thread - just follow the clues and click on the icons to collect them
It really is that simple.
Six have been released so far and a new one is released each day

Posted

Number six is a formidable clue for those wishing to show their flexibility. Fluid thoughts on display for all to see

Posted
52 minutes ago, somers-point747 said:
Hiw does this work? I was just gifted an icon......

You look for square shaped icons by clicking on different options of the app/website and follow the clues for 6icons released so far. It's the treasure hunt and you can see the grid if you look at your treasure chest