Falling in love

Mi****

Posted
Well I don’t know the relationship personally at all but you would slightly be brought down to that subs level but not entirely much tho and only if you let it effect the bond with your sub have but beyond that just do what you wanna do don’t mind me sis
Posted
Why's it put you in a weird place?
Posted
Do you feel the attraction/feelings is going to affect your dynamic? Having feelings for a partner isn’t unusual and shouldn’t feel weird, personal opinion of course.

Unless y’all have a purely transactional relationship I’m unsure on the issues here.
Posted
Sometimes you can transition from Pure Dom to Loving Dom. Let it happen. It's beautiful
Posted
Sounds like that is the ideal, isn't it? Why does it trouble you?
Posted
I love my sub... it has only made us stronger
Posted
31 minutes ago, Angel22XOXO said:
Well I don’t know the relationship personally at all but you would slightly be brought down to that subs level but not entirely much tho and only if you let it effect the bond with your sub have but beyond that just do what you wanna do don’t mind me sis

Why would it bring her down to the sub's level...and what level it that btw?

Posted
14 minutes ago, caramel_fappachino said:
Sometimes you can transition from Pure Dom to Loving Dom. Let it happen. It's beautiful

Please elaborate on that? We're just playing around exploring different things occasionally. Catching feelings was not in the books

Posted
Your his domme not his lawyer.

I don't mean to diminish your professionalism or the ethical responsibilities of your vocation, but this is at least a parasocial relationship where 96/100x he would welcome the upgrade.

Ask him.

Don't be weird about it. Just ask if he'd like to try shifting into a personal service space.
Posted
16 minutes ago, sxmJames said:
Sounds like that is the ideal, isn't it? Why does it trouble you?

He likes to serve and be used. Loving him would be going into a different territory. I'm afraid he may loose interest

Posted
Not sure why it would or should be a problem based on your OP - if you have feelings, maybe they do too, so talk to them about it, and if they do then just enjoy.
Now if there's other information not provided that puts a different spin on things then that might be different, but as I said based on the information provided I'm not sure it's a problem.
Posted
I have very loving relationships with my subs. It’s why I Dom for them. Too much work just to do it for fun.
Posted
Allow that love in, don’t let anyone who displays their own *** in these comments distract you. Love is always right!!!
Posted
What I mean is new boundaries can be drawn up which allow you to explore this unexpected tangent and him to contiulnue his servitude and being useful/used. Speak freely and openly. A true domme can't be held hostage by the will and desire of their sub, or the risk of losing their interest! If anything, it may make him more vested in the arrangement... I know i would 👀
Posted
This is the problem with the 50
Shades generation of BDSM and kink. Everyone thinks they can do it casually! D/s relationships tend to be MORE close and intimate than vanilla…
There aren’t secrets etc.
I think it should be weird to not love your sub TBH…
The fact that it’s weird to you is the only weird part about it.
Dom/subs have more tying each other together than most relationships and friends I have in the lifestyle have the strongest, most loving bond than I have ever experienced!
Sharing all your hopes, dreams, ***s, kinks and being cared about as is SHOULD make you closer!
Stop making something weird that shouldn’t be
MisstressStorm
Posted

Harbinger of Doom 😱 I started a love match with my sub and regretted it - not the right person for me but crystallised the Love/Kink/Sex Venn diagram . Separate them all cause rarely do the stars align and you get the sweet spot in the middle. Wish you luck 🖤

littlemiss37
Posted
hi. I came out of a toxic relationship then straight in to a dynamic and regretted it. but that learned me things now I'm in a lovely dynamic with my chastity and communication is the key. I understand ur question what If he doesn't feel the same etc but would u rather know or not know. I can still have ***s like that. if u ever need to talk im a pm away xx
Posted
55 minutes ago, MissEmma30 said:

He likes to serve and be used. Loving him would be going into a different territory. I'm afraid he may loose interest

I see.. I think the best approach would simply to be honest. Tell him how you feel, or else you'll always be in ***, and the dynamic will suffer for it anyway. If he doesn't reciprocate, then you'd likely be better off parting ways (in the long run, trying to maintain the dynamic would be self-harm). If he does reciprocate romantic feelings, then you guys can have the conversation about what you'd want your romantic dynamic to look like, and what you'd want your sexual dynamic to look like. If you guys come to a conclusion that's agreeable to both of you, then great! ^^ It may take some time and communication to get there, so I'd recommend not rushing to a conclusion. If the feelings are mutual between you two, that's the most important thing; everything else can be worked out in due time. But you shouldn't keep those feelings to yourself out of *** that it'll spoil what you have. Doing that will only ensure that what you have gets spoiled - slowly, and ***fully.

Posted
Developing feelings for a sub by a Dom is not unheard of or uncommon, this LS has many different traits as we all know and many are based on mutual trust, communication and consent these are all strong emotional connections if Love develops than do be it - follow those feelings to happiness and a very strong relationship
Posted
It’s a beautiful opportunity. Imagine an FLR with him. The future could hold all manner of adventures together!
Posted
1 hour ago, Daddy-N-Panda said:

Why would it bring her down to the sub's level...and what level it that btw?

Daddy pandy why are you getting so frustrated em god I said I don’t know the relationship personally and to do what ever she would like to do? I totally understand love is love and love always wins, panda your acting like I’m disagreeing or making this person feel bad, which I don’t want to at all it’s her choice I’m just saying from my point with previous subs ibe been with not hate only loveeeeee ❤️‍🔥

Posted
As I said do you girl love ALWAYS WINS in every place in life if you let it ❤️‍🔥
Posted
upgrade that sub to vanilla, date as normal. See how it goes. If it works out, you can decide how to deal with the sub, and how they want to deal with you latert. If it doesn't work out as partners, return to sub/domme as before but hopefully with a new understanding and connection between you.