Unrealistic Expectations

La****

Posted

I've had dinner with some most attractive women and was instantly put off them when they failed to chew food without it ending on the tablecloth. picking things out of their teeth and then preening themselves the whole time. Stop worrying about the packaging and looks and focus on the person and their personality.

Posted
Women come in all shapes and sizes , it can be nerve racking coming into this lifestyle on here but I would say believe in you and have confidence in who you are as a person , don’t compare yourself .
Posted

Overthinking blows things out of proportion. We are social beings who take cues and norms from the world around us, helping shape our identity. Dont get too bothered and you will accept yourself.

Posted
@GalWhoWillTryNewKink Honestly. You are absolutely overthinking by all means
Posted
Apologies. I did not get to finish my post and it has been deleted on the desktop version. My point was approximately 90% of picture on here are filtered and photoshopped to the maximum. It’s pretty obvious. This is not the reality by any means and that may be why think you cannot look as good as some. I’m sorry you feel that. However just be you. Don’t follow the pack. Those who you seek. Will want to know YOU. Not a fake, filtered picture 💖