What do you wear when going to bed ...

Posted

Although I sleep naked at the moment. In about a week I will be going to bed wearing a Chastity Belt I am making purely for going to sleep  in. I have a problem with not knowing what to do with my hands until I fall asleep , Esp on my own.!

I hope the first time I try this on my own , it  will be alot of fun...When my partner gets back...and she really knows how to tease me..I am going to make a Chastity belt for her as well...It will be a battle of wills who begs for release first.!..We both love watching some of the Adult channels on Freeview...really excites us both..We will most probably argue which channel to watch whilst in bed locked into our Chastity Belts...?..Will update later..

How would you like to go to sleep..?..or try to get to sleep..Cassie

Posted

I tend to sleep in a top and my underwear, no bra. It's the most comfortable way I feel. Though when I want to look good, I have some pink silk pj hot pants with a matching cami.

Posted

Nothing, but I have T-shirt and boxer in case I need to act quickly 🤔

Posted
Nowt naked is best i was kept that way at all times in the house by my owner now it's just normal and comfortable
Posted

Nothing. Have slept this way for many years.

Posted

A silk nightie at the moment. When I’m in a relationship I sleep naked so I’m ready to be had any time of the night or morning. 

Posted

Being a Fetish website...I thought that my topic would inspire members to reveal their fetish inclinations when in bed..I think I should of mentioned that in my original post.!

Is bedtime  , a time to relax and actually sleep or indulge in more Fetish loves...Maybe having to get up and face  going to work , makes it impractical to play at night.?

Do you have a partner who insists on locking you up for the night and curls up next to you and goes to sleep...and you do not know what to do while your partner is asleep dreaming what to with you when it is time to get up.Yawn..Yawn..

That is more along the lines of what I was thinking when I posted this topic..!

Cassie

Posted

this might seem a little odd - but I think the thread ties in with a common fantasy vs reality idea

that, well, sleep is important - there's work, or even if in a full D/s relationship it's important for the sub to get good rest to help aid servitude.   

there are plenty of people locked in chastity, but, for the best part....