Thick thighs…

Fa****

Posted
The thicker the thighs the juicier the prize, some men - we just love the curvier set women out there.
For like minded men, we find nothing sexier than a thicker set woman, we cherish her beauty, believe in her strength and desire nothing more than who she is.
Posted
Thank you for sharing this, it is beautiful and uplifting 👍
AuthenticTom
Posted
This was lively to read. Thank you for sharing.
Posted
You ARE beautiful plain and simple and I don't know about others but I do enjoy an amply padded arse and thick thighs too, especially as they wiggle when over my knee. The only person you are ever ugly to is yourself. People will call you ugly but that is just their own perception, they're only right when you allow them to be.
Posted
20 hours ago, FatefulDestiny said:

I have thick thighs, I have a thick waist too.

I have an amply padded arse and one or two rolls where they maybe ought not be.

I have bingo wings and wide wrists and an extra chin.

To the casual observer I am simply fat, a grossly unjust term for what I really am. And a word that I used to use about myself frequently.

And then there was Him and my enlightenment.

My body is beautiful, it is strong. It carries me and it serves me.

It has grown and birthed 2 children. It has protected and sacrificed.

It has given and received love and known more ***, loss and heartache than it ought to.

BUT…

It is beautiful and I am beautiful.

My body is a pleasure playground for Sir, a thing to explore and use and *** and a giver of excitement and exhilaration.

It is a wondrous delight with the right hands and mind.

Passionate, needy, desperate, pleading, teasing, flirting and ultimately submitting.

My body is gorgeous and because I believe that from those lips I believe in me.

Thank you.

Love, X

LOVE THIS ❤️    Beautifully expressed xx

Posted
Oh my goodness bb! Beautiful sentiment that only elevates your beautiful body. I love the “imperfections” that life gives us making us real and desirable people.
Posted

Thank you for the lovely comments 🥰